The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The anti trump rally gets on my nerves..particularly the white folk rallying against 'tightening up of immigration' and turning it into trump being racist .. Settle the f down , don't they have anything better to do?
Well talking about racism in America is always a senstitive topic given the US is the most racist country on the planet.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Why is it ok to say "Lebo" but you're worse than Hitler if you say "Abo"?

Do Abos hate being reminded they are Abo? Lol

I prefer to call them "Dindu's".
Abo's are too precious against anyone who isn't one of them. I refer to them as boongs!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Abo's are too precious against anyone who isn't one of them. I refer to them as boongs!
There are stereotypical abos in a house on my street, so I acted like a stereotypical Lebo and guess What? They complained to housing commission wanting to move out lol

I'm crowned king of the hood now lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
There are stereotypical abos in a house on my street, so I acted like a stereotypical Lebo and guess What? They complained to housing commission wanting to move out lol

I'm crowned king of the hood now lol
LMAO. You guess aren't even Lebanese. Bloody boongs got no idea.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
LMAO. You guess aren't even Lebanese. Bloody boongs got no idea.
I'm quarter Lebo, quarter Russian and half Iraqi

All the psychos in the world mixed into one lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'm quarter Lebo, quarter Russian and half Iraqi

All the psychos in the world mixed into one lol
Not really bro - you got no North Korean in you :tearsofjoy:

By the way I went to a Lebanese/Assyrian wedding on Saturday in Fairfield. That dance you guys do is soooooooo big LOL. They were dancing around the entire Assyrian side of the hall lol - the Grand Paradiso.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is it ok to say "Lebo" but you're worse than Hitler if you say "Abo"?

Do Abos hate being reminded they are Abo? Lol

I prefer to call them "Dindu's".
Haha exactly, I don't see how it's offensive to shorten a name. They identify as proud aboriginals what's the issue? . Fucking pedantic

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

By the way I went to a Lebanese/Assyrian wedding on Saturday in Fairfield. That dance you guys do is soooooooo big LOL. They were dancing around the entire Assyrian side of the hall lol - the Grand Paradiso.
Lies. Tank is a practicing cannibal and ate a north Korean earlier this week.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha exactly, I don't see how it's offensive to shorten a name. They identify as proud aboriginals what's the issue? . Fucking pedantic
It's just if someone uses it as a derogatory term. Too many people called them "Abos" as an insult so it's now derogatory. The one that most people don't know about is "Aboriginie" which is something we always called them when we were younger only to find out that it's very offensive.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Lol we call it the "khigga", it's like your dabke.

Did they have the drum and flute going as well?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well talking about racism in America is always a senstitive topic given the US is the most racist country on the planet.
I don't agree with you at all.. Been to America twice and never saw a racist thing.

If anything they go overboard not to be racist. They're very polite people.

Every English announcent in Disneyland, on the subway, in busses is followed by a Mexican translation.

Black and white people working in harmony. People there aren't say Italian or Lebanese like they are here when you get asked.
they identify as a person from some state or county of America

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lies. Tank is a practicing cannibal and ate a north Korean earlier this week.
Bahahahaha that's why menta-li-ill backed down because he needed his fingers to press the red button lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
Lol we call it the "khigga", it's like your dabke.

Did they have the drum and flute going as well?
Did they? Bro they had a group of about 10 drummers LOL. Some guy there was playing a flute as well, but I couldn't see it... too many arabs around the dance floor lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I don't agree with you at all.. Been to America twice and never saw a racist thing.

If anything they go overboard not to be racist. They're very polite people.

Every English announcent in Disneyland, on the subway, in busses is followed by a Mexican translation.

Black and white people working in harmony. People there aren't say Italian or Lebanese like they are here when you get asked.
they identify as a person from some state or county of America
Well if it's not racist, it's certainly stupid. Take a look at this and tell me what you think. They actually think the KFC ad is racist simply because a guy was eating chicken among a group of West Indies fans...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Did they? Bro they had a group of about 10 drummers LOL. Some guy there was playing a flute as well, but I couldn't see it... too many arabs around the dance floor lol.
Fun fact #235

Assyrians used to beat those drums and play the flute loudly when we marched to war. We didn't do surprise attacks, we were giving them warning that we were coming lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well if it's not racist, it's certainly stupid. Take a look at this and tell me what you think. They actually think the KFC ad is racist simply because a guy was eating chicken among a group of West Indies fans...

Those young Turk motherfuckers are left wing cocksuckers. They think everything is racist.

They can all blow me one by one.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's just if someone uses it as a derogatory term. Too many people called them "Abos" as an insult so it's now derogatory. The one that most people don't know about is "Aboriginie" which is something we always called them when we were younger only to find out that it's very offensive.
Yes I recall being told "we don't use aborigine anymore its rude"
But it's because they were obviously ashamed of their stereotypical image so they tried to distance themselves from being an abo or Aborigine..
I think they should reclaim the terms so that they're no longer offensive to them