The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What grinds my gears is when leftists carry out violent acts and leftists find excuses to justify the action and then say yes it's bad but it was reactionary lol half of all attacks are reactionary it's never justified fkn dumb *****.
What grinds my gears is users creating religious threads under The Lounge when there are clear ans specific rules against such threads.

What also grinds my gears is having to clean up the inevitable shitfight that ensues from such threads, and spreads across other threads in the form of petty bait posts like the one above.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Idiots who share those FB posts about companies giving away shit that are so fucking obviously fake/spam/viruses etc.

If you point it out to them, half the time you get: "just in case. LOL"

How stupid are some people. Seriously? Got his one today:

upload_2017-8-21_21-27-31.png

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What grinds my gears is users creating religious threads under The Lounge when there are clear ans specific rules against such threads.

What also grinds my gears is having to clean up the inevitable shitfight that ensues from such threads, and spreads across other threads in the form of petty bait posts like the one above.
It's not religious threads it's current affairs.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Sucked in to the f-----t - shot dead by Spanish police in a vineyard. Burn in hell you mother fucking ****.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When i give a lift to someone and when they get out of the car they leave their window down and cause im a short **** that still drives a 98 camry i have to undo my seabelt to wind the damn thing up

Wahesh

Reaction score
I remember once I was in the parking lot and I pulled a muscle because I had to stretch to put the ticket in the slot. Pulling a muscle is painful enough without the added necessity of navigating through a car park FFS. I feel ya brother!

Wahesh

Reaction score
I thought he didn't feel comfortable writing the other f word that's really offensive to the hetetosexually challenged males of the world
I have no problem saying faggots are ****!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought he didn't feel comfortable writing the other f word that's really offensive to the hetetosexually challenged males of the world
I have gotten in a habit of avoiding those words thanks to Facebook. You can swear all you like but if you say *** or Jew and someone reports it, 30 day ban.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I have gotten in a habit of avoiding those words thanks to Facebook. You can swear all you like but if you say *** or Jew and someone reports it, 30 day ban.
That's because facebook is a PC playing field, along with all those other sheep who support gay marriage and can't make up their own mind about it.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's because facebook is a PC playing field, along with all those other sheep who support gay marriage and can't make up their own mind about it.
good analogy. I've had to resist commenting many a time.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
people who crowd the door when you're getting off the train. Either stand to the side or you're getting an "accidental" elbow to the ribs, as I keep my hands in my jumper pockets

Wahesh

Reaction score
good analogy. I've had to resist commenting many a time.
That's why I love the Kennel wolfy. We can express our views and free speech. Obviously nothing criminal, but I am free to say what I want on here and how I am against all PC bullshit.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's why I love the Kennel wolfy. We can express our views and free speech. Obviously nothing criminal, but I am free to say what I want on here and how I am against all PC bullshit.
Yes I think that's why I like it here too. We can be anonymous but still have respect for each others pov's.
I once tried sharing my point on FB regarding the trump situation but was shamed into submission by my own relatives haha.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The anti trump rally gets on my nerves..particularly the white folk rallying against 'tightening up of immigration' and turning it into trump being racist .. Settle the f down , don't they have anything better to do?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why is it ok to say "Lebo" but you're worse than Hitler if you say "Abo"?

Do Abos hate being reminded they are Abo? Lol

I prefer to call them "Dindu's".