The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cry baby fuckwits that whinge all day every day seriously need to think about the benefits of suicide.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Prepaid phone? What year is it?
I just don't like lock in contracts. The deal I'm on for $30 per month is every bit as good as any deal i could ask for on a plan and if a better plan comes along i can change without having to honour any agreement I made when my current deal becomes a poor option.I got the shit's with my last lock in contract after paying phone insurance for 1.5 years then getting told I'd still have to pay $120 for an insured phone. Told them where to stick it and bought my own phone. Haven't had a lock in contract since then.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I just don't like lock in contracts. The deal I'm on for $30 per month is every bit as good as any deal i could ask for on a plan and if a better plan comes along i can change without having to honour any agreement I made when my current deal becomes a poor option.I got the shit's with my last lock in contract after paying phone insurance for 1.5 years then getting told I'd still have to pay $120 for an insured phone. Told them where to stick it and bought my own phone. Haven't had a lock in contract since then.
I'm sure there are companies that will give you a contract, however they won't give you a phone with it meaning you're not locked into anything. You bring your own phone number, they give you the service. I know Amaysim did one a couple of years ago - $39 per month, unlimited calls and SMS, 1GB data - no lock-in contract, no phone either. Just bring your own phone and number. They do the rest.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm sure there are companies that will give you a contract, however they won't give you a phone with it meaning you're not locked into anything. You bring your own phone number, they give you the service. I know Amaysim did one a couple of years ago - $39 per month, unlimited calls and SMS, 1GB data - no lock-in contract, no phone either. Just bring your own phone and number. They do the rest.
I'm on a better deal than that. $30/month unlimited calls and text in aus. 1.5gb data and $5 worth of calls or texts to non Australian numbers. Amazing deal as far as I'm. Concerned. No surprises like you can get in a contracted deal.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I hate it when you see a lady at work dolled up one day, then the following day looks like she threw on a bunch of old rags and walked out the door!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The amount of whining and going on that will happen if Des Hasler still has a job this afternoon.

On the flipside it'll weed out the rumor mill posters if nothing happens.

Wahesh

Reaction score
The amount of whining and going on that will happen if Des Hasler still has a job this afternoon.

On the flipside it'll weed out the rumor mill posters if nothing happens.
Almost certain nothing will happen - but there's still that little 0.01% chance something might happen! But you're right Mr I - I'm looking forward to the "insiders" being found out!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Almost certain nothing will happen - but there's still that little 0.01% chance something might happen! But you're right Mr I - I'm looking forward to the "insiders" being found out!
Crickets chirping...

I think it's too late in the season, and with everyone winding down for off season, I'd be surprised if such a big decision was made. People are also overlooking that the new CEO will be involved in the decision, and does not start till December.

If anything I'd say new year, new coach. Or that his new contract extension has clauses which will cost him his job if we under perform.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People who think my home is a public place and they can take turns controlling me, wrong bloke, flawed argument.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People who have to sit right next to me when fishing!! There's plenty of water piss off down the lake a bit...

Wahesh

Reaction score
People who have to sit right next to me when fishing!! There's plenty of water piss off down the lake a bit...
How close to you are we talking... 2-3 metres?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've got this thing for Asian women at the moment wolfy. I won't know what it is about them... they just drive me wild :D
Really? Well maybe it's because they're less stuck up than most Caucasian girls

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't get the under hangers. The Mrs does it. Everyone at work does it. Nothing as bad as taking a dump on business hours and finding that people don't know how to hang toilet paper correctly.
Hanging it under is the correct way to load toilet paper . Are you insane ?
You do realise that by hanging the toilet paper over requires you to touch the top of the roll to hold it steady while ripping the sheets off which gives rise to increased risk of contaminating the paper with diseases.