The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just where im working, fucking tons of possums few bandicoots , lots of pythons death aders few browns the ***** and a fuck ton of funnel webs .oh and a homless **** in a tent bahaha
Crash bandicoot should get sued for false advertisement of bandicoots. I was so shattered when I found out bandicoots are fkn ugly and useless when I was a Kid haha.

P.s start the fight club man, even cock magic ala South Park

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Bush turkeys ***** of things get into everything. This **** is having a go at the goanna
View attachment 3678
Goanna is in the shadded section bit hard to see
Where I've been hiking/trekking over the past fortnight, bush turkeys everywhere. Pricks literally pop out from nowhere.

I've dubbed them "bush chickens".

Years ago at Coffs Harbour I saw one come out of bushland near Novotel with a full sandwich in its mouth... fuck I laughed.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shonky cop instructing the media to instruct the public.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This. Busy shopping centres where you have a family of 6 all walking beside each other taking up a lane that's big enough to fit two mack trucks, then when you want to get through and say "excuse me" they get annoyed.

And as bad as the crowds can be, even worse is the women with strollers who just use their stroller as a snowplough to force their way through. The amount of times I've yelled abuse at someone because she's just rammed her stroller (with kid inside) straight into my legs.
6 of them blocking aisles in shopping centres? what about the single ones the size of a mack truck obstructing the aisles how dare they show themselves in public places indeed.!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where I've been hiking/trekking over the past fortnight, bush turkeys everywhere. Pricks literally pop out from nowhere.

I've dubbed them "bush chickens".

Years ago at Coffs Harbour I saw one come out of bushland near Novotel with a full sandwich in its mouth... fuck I laughed.
They are fucked they don't give a shit , they get into everything nail guns keep em away though lol

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
The NBN 4 appiontments no show to any , 8 weeks and still not connected but ring and they will "follow it up" f____n joke.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Who are you with? We are with Telstra. They sent us the NBN modem and then got some guy to come the following week and install the connection in the house. It requires running a cable from your roof to the telephone post. I just set the stuff up then.

Warming: If you connect to the NBN, once you plug it in, your old phone lines will not work. You'll need to plug your phone into the NBN modem, then sync your other phones (cordless I'm assuming) with the NBN. If you want to keep your old phone lines active, you'll need to call your provider to do it. I know Telstra charge a $192 call-out fee to the Sydney metro area.

Wahesh

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA NBN complaints... oh the stories I could tell.

#pieceofshitnetwork
I only had one and that is that I had no idea the old phone lines would stop working lol. It's just like the digital TV thing, best to switch over now while sales and deals are on rather than later down the track when they're about to be switched off and everyone's scrambling to get them.

I have actually noticed a difference. I mean general browsing around web pages may seem the same, but it's faster in other aspects - and really noticeable.

For instance, navigating through the internet, videos on Youtube etc... load much faster now with almost zero lag or loading times while downloading a 2gb movie which will be done in 10 mins (yes).

Also app updates on my phone that used to take ages now literally take seconds (and I'm talking about 300mb updates here). It takes more time for the app to install rather than the download time lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have an NBN story.....

I got Optus cable. It works great.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The issue we encounter a lot at work now is the disconnection of phone lines. All the full NBN areas are having their phone lines removed and you can't use NBN modems for the old style intercoms. Works out well for me though.

"Oh, your fixed line is being removed. I'm sorry, the intercom won't work with NBN but we have these brand new IP intercoms that we can install... for a price"

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I haven't had a home phone in about twelve years. I got sick of paying Telstra a line rental fee that usually eclipsed the poultry portion of the bill I'd get through actually calling people from the phone at home. My phone and internet use is ask fine directly through a prepaid mobile phone now. The Sundays of it is that internet use is slow and I tend to not download much because the data I have is limited. But for the same $30 I used to pay for line rental, I get unlimited calls in Australia, free texts and 1.5g data allowance. Telstra are greedy bastards and I can't contemplate why people still use fixed lines in this country when far better freaks are available through mobile service providers.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven't had a home phone in about twelve years. I got sick of paying Telstra a line rental fee that usually eclipsed the poultry portion of the bill I'd get through actually calling people from the phone at home. My phone and internet use is ask fine directly through a prepaid mobile phone now. The Sundays of it is that internet use is slow and I tend to not download much because the data I have is limited. But for the same $30 I used to pay for line rental, I get unlimited calls in Australia, free texts and 1.5g data allowance. Telstra are greedy bastards and I can't contemplate why people still use fixed lines in this country when far better freaks are available through mobile service providers.
Prepaid phone? What year is it?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Prepaid phone? What year is it?
Mate you'd be surprised how many people have prepaid (I'm one of them). There are some that are almost identical to being on a plan, ie unlimited talk and text, and x GB of data. You just buy the recharge every month.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Crash bandicoot should get sued for false advertisement of bandicoots. I was so shattered when I found out bandicoots are fkn ugly and useless when I was a Kid haha.

P.s start the fight club man, even cock magic ala South Park
On the flip side, Sonic justified how cute Hedgehogs are ;)

Look at this little guy... gooshi gooshi goosh :hearteyes:

Don't you just want to flick his little wet nose :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On the flip side, Sonic justified how cute Hedgehogs are ;)

Look at this little guy... gooshi gooshi goosh :hearteyes:

Don't you just want to flick his little wet nose :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I thought you were gonna say flick his little wet bead. Lolll I watch too much South Park Bro ahah