The Terrors of Team List Tuesday

How many changes will be made this week?

• Total voters

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't mind Hutch and I don't think Sexton would be an upgrade anyways. If Sexton was an upgrade it'd be a very minimal one (but like I said I don't think he is). This is different to fullback where there's a massive difference between someone like Taaffe and Tracey. We have a really good opportunity to bury Rabbit this week and we don't want to lower our chances winning by selecting Taaffe at fullback.
If Sexton comes in, our goal line defence will be compromised.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First set of 6 we have no matter where we end up on the field I reckon 4th tackle Burton puts up one of the bombs straight to Mitchell and have 5 players ready to smash him and one gives him a facial. Sure we concede penalty we also put Mitchell immediately off his game mentally. One good shot on him and he loses it.
So so true Polly

Wire Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Barring injuries you keep it the same after nilling your last opponents surely?

DFLWatto

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Barring injuries you keep it the same after nilling your last opponents surely?
Maybe if we were a team like the broncos or storm and our opponent wasn't the titans who had their worst game in years. But I still see taaffe as a big vulnerability

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The only changes I can see Gus making to the team are injury based. Maybe Poasa and Fox return if they're 100%.
Yeah you’re right Gus won’t be making any changes he doesn’t coach the side. But you keep Trolling.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hutchison has been good at organising our attack there’s no reason to drop him at all he’s doing his job.
Hutchinsons level headed, stable in defence you only drop a player if there a liability his far from it. Mid tier player but his provided stability I can’t remember the last time we maintained a halves pairing. His underwhelming at times but as a stop gap he is doing a fine job.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hutchinsons level headed, stable in defence you only drop a player if there a liability his far from it. Mid tier player but his provided stability I can’t remember the last time we maintained a halves pairing. His underwhelming at times but as a stop gap he is doing a fine job.
He needs to stop taking the line on when there's a gap as he's slower than a snail