The Terrors of Team List Tuesday

How many changes will be made this week?

• Total voters

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if you're joking or not because Hutchison & Taaffe should not be our 7 or 1.
Im not joking.
Hutch has been one of our best players so far. He has probably produced more in defence than in attack but he has pretty much been involved in all our team tries.

We still score most of our points from indivudual plays rather than team constructed plays, but the ones we have scored, have pretty much involved Hutch and his passing game.

Im not surprised by it either, as i wanted him as captain before CC announced Crighton.

I had high hopes for Taaffe also, and although he hasnt been terrible (like Perham was last year) i still expected abit more at this stage.

Still, i would keep him at FB for the time being and only drip him if he really turned bad or if the team needed to try something different. He links well with Hutch in backline movements which is a huge upgrade on Perham. He also supports players well.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No coach is going to make more than minor changes after winning by 30 plus unless they're forced to due to injury.

Poasa coming in for Knight or Hughes will probably be the only change if there are any at all.
Im not sure if i would change Knight.
Thought he returned to his usual form against Tits.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
JAC in and Tracy to FB if Ciraldo wants to foil Souffs obvious game plan.
I’d still like to see Taaffe ar FB an we get the win against his old club, will do him wonders, I know most want him out, and that’s fair. But that is my thoughts on this. Will be a huge win all around, and then he will kick on an we will see a great FB.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well so far today I have seen punters on here pick Taafe at HB and 5/8th……………..so I am thinking we should probably just run with whatever Ciro says.
Yes I think those ideas are not good lol

Unchanged for mine.Though idk what's doing with JAC.It would be mighty hard to leave out Tracey on what he did last Sat i'll leave that to the guy on the big bucks to decide.
What is certain .. some will still crack the shits :tearsofjoy:

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1-2 purely for either injured players going out and recovered players coming in.

DFLWatto

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No coach is going to make more than minor changes after winning by 30 plus unless they're forced to due to injury.

Poasa coming in for Knight or Hughes will probably be the only change if there are any at all.
It really blows my mind that hughes is playing not even playing 30 mins yet the offseason everyone carried on about how he was the fittest player in the squad, did I miss something?

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You dropping Hutch?
Mate, hes the first player picked.

Probably should have been captain -although im not disappointed its Crighton
The drugs must be good out your way marki I’ll send you a DM with my P.O. Box

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It really blows my mind that hughes is playing not even playing 30 mins yet the offseason everyone carried on about how he was the fittest player in the squad, did I miss something?
Stay patient with Hughes. His development has been stalled heavily through plenty of injuries and covid. Played well in defense and took a solid amount of hitups (8) considering his minutes and had the quickest play the ball out of any other forward.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only changes I can see Gus making to the team are injury based. Maybe Poasa and Fox return if they're 100%.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I like Hughes. I hope he keeps his spot and gets more minutes gradually as I think he can potentially develop into a starter one day.

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1. Perham....

Jk i think no changes this week unless kiks is out. I'd bring in KK if he was out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Im not joking.
Hutch has been one of our best players so far. He has probably produced more in defence than in attack but he has pretty much been involved in all our team tries.

We still score most of our points from indivudual plays rather than team constructed plays, but the ones we have scored, have pretty much involved Hutch and his passing game.

Im not surprised by it either, as i wanted him as captain before CC announced Crighton.

I had high hopes for Taaffe also, and although he hasnt been terrible (like Perham was last year) i still expected abit more at this stage.

Still, i would keep him at FB for the time being and only drip him if he really turned bad or if the team needed to try something different. He links well with Hutch in backline movements which is a huge upgrade on Perham. He also supports players well.
I don't mind Hutch and I don't think Sexton would be an upgrade anyways. If Sexton was an upgrade it'd be a very minimal one (but like I said I don't think he is). This is different to fullback where there's a massive difference between someone like Taaffe and Tracey. We have a really good opportunity to bury Rabbit this week and we don't want to lower our chances winning by selecting Taaffe at fullback.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First set of 6 we have no matter where we end up on the field I reckon 4th tackle Burton puts up one of the bombs straight to Mitchell and have 5 players ready to smash him and one gives him a facial. Sure we concede penalty we also put Mitchell immediately off his game mentally. One good shot on him and he loses it.