The "R U OK ?" Thread

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Haven't checked in on this thread for a while. @Doggfather sorry to hear you have been having some real struggles again lately bro, hoping that it will all get back on track soon and that you manage to stay out of going back into hospital. Best wishes for you.

@Bulldog Wrestler sounds like you have been given some really positive test results, that is great news and always good to hear. Best wishes to you as well and hope that your test results keep showing improvement. Congratulations on your teaching as well, fantastic effort and I'm sure it gave you some welcome distraction from your fight. Keep well.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haven't checked in on this thread for a while. @Doggfather sorry to hear you have been having some real struggles again lately bro, hoping that it will all get back on track soon and that you manage to stay out of going back into hospital. Best wishes for you.

@Bulldog Wrestler sounds like you have been given some really positive test results, that is great news and always good to hear. Best wishes to you as well and hope that your test results keep showing improvement. Congratulations on your teaching as well, fantastic effort and I'm sure it gave you some welcome distraction from your fight. Keep well.
Thanks so much, I really appreciate it.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haven't posted since the end of February.

Been a bit down, where I was cracked open for my heart op, it's now tender/sore etc.

Dr said that's normal etc, said it happens to heaps of people, years after the op.

You think you are climbing the mountain, then a landslide happens. lol

@The DoggFather has this happen to you.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Been a bit down, where I was cracked open for my heart op, it's now tender/sore etc.

Dr said that's normal etc, said it happens to heaps of people, years after the op.

Actually did happen to me sis, about 2 years back, which was 5 years after my op.

I hope you feel better asap. Just hug a pillow or folded towel when getting up and down.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Actually did happen to me sis, about 2 years back, which was 5 years after my op.

I hope you feel better asap. Just hug a pillow or folded towel when getting up and down.
Sorry to hear @Kaz @The DoggFather you both had some issues. Hope you feel better soon. Keep focusing on your strengths and hopefully you emerge much stronger on the other side of it all.

Our physical and mental health so important. Some have struggles and some don’t. I always look to find ways when I begin to have struggles and try to stay on top of myself. I didn’t in the past. I have a few basic plans in place. I didn’t in the past. They’re working. I had a mental health battle a few weeks ago and I was really down I came through it keeping it all within and just ploughing through with my strategies. Some of the plans I tried didn’t work I just kept pushing through.

All the best to you both.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sorry to hear @Kaz @The DoggFather you both had some issues. Hope you feel better soon. Keep focusing on your strengths and hopefully you emerge much stronger on the other side of it all.

Our physical and mental health so important. Some have struggles and some don’t. I always look to find ways when I begin to have struggles and try to stay on top of myself. I didn’t in the past. I have a few basic plans in place. I didn’t in the past. They’re working. I had a mental health battle a few weeks ago and I was really down I came through it keeping it all within and just ploughing through with my strategies. Some of the plans I tried didn’t work I just kept pushing through.

All the best to you both.
Thank you for the kind words brother, hope you keep soldiering on yourself bro.