Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
if use lose to city its pretty much curtains on making top 4 being 11 points behind villa
11 points behind 4th? Fark.

Another shit call by me saying they'll get top 4!

Tho, plenty of twists and turns left in the year.

I think it's probably best they don't get top 4 or even 5 so that they're forced to get another manager rather than the shit they've got ...

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
11 points behind 4th? Fark.

Another shit call by me saying they'll get top 4!

Tho, plenty of twists and turns left in the year.

I think it's probably best they don't get top 4 or even 5 so that they're forced to get another manager rather than the shit they've got ...
looking at the draw united still have to play us and Liverpool both at OT and Chelsea at the bridge not easy games to win.

least it's safe to say your chelsea prediction is one of your worst calls on here ever

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
looking at the draw united still have to play us and Liverpool both at OT and Chelsea at the bridge not easy games to win.

least it's safe to say your chelsea prediction is one of your worst calls on here ever
Haha. I've had some bad calls on here when it's come to teams, that's for sure.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I honestly think they'll replace ten haag end of the season
They've got to. But with FFP actually being enforced, it's going to be harder for them to get out of this rut? Will have to restructure everything

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No one talking about the Derby? Fuck me.

Just came on to say you're shit. Fucking hell.

Same old shit. Was actually going for you bastards today!

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rashfords Goal was Spectacular
there equalizer could have been avoided as it came form a defensive mistake
there tirds could have been saved IMO.

We did better than i expected, United were over $10 to win, Rashford would have paid a lot to be the first Goal Scorer.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rashfords Goal was Spectacular
there equalizer could have been avoided as it came form a defensive mistake
there tirds could have been saved IMO.

We did better than i expected, United were over $10 to win, Rashford would have paid a lot to be the first Goal Scorer.
Not sure if I agree.

Watching the game I was surprised by the lack of fight and desire to win.

There seemed to be very little game plan to win it other than to rely on individual brilliance (Rashford goal) and hope for the best.

I can't remember any clear chances other than Rashford's?

Once again you had over 20 shots on your own goal, I believe it was over 25 actually, which is a damning statistic in itself. Lack of fight and defensive structure.

This is with a bear full strength side also.

I guess you didn't get more than 4 put on you which a lot of people were predicting which I guess is a success?

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not sure if I agree.

Watching the game I was surprised by the lack of fight and desire to win.

There seemed to be very little game plan to win it other than to rely on individual brilliance (Rashford goal) and hope for the best.

I can't remember any clear chances other than Rashford's?

Once again you had over 20 shots on your own goal, I believe it was over 25 actually, which is a damning statistic in itself. Lack of fight and defensive structure.

This is with a bear full strength side also.

I guess you didn't get more than 4 put on you which a lot of people were predicting which I guess is a success?
they were pretty much trying to defend the 1 nil lead and just trying to counter off an error

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
they were pretty much trying to defend the 1 nil lead and just trying to counter off an error
They didn't play with a striker the whole game from what I saw! Right?

Rashford was out wide, and they put out an extra midfielder?

I don't know, but that to me shows a manager petrified to get pumped. And let's face it, they got pumped as 3-1 could've easily had been 4 or 5-1 had Haaland not missed some sitters..

Dreadful dreadful performance and don't understand how anyone can be happy with that?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I don't know, but that to me shows a manager petrified to get pumped. And let's face it, they got pumped as 3-1 could've easily had been 4 or 5-1 had Haaland not missed some sitters..

Dreadful dreadful performance and don't understand how anyone can be happy with that?
20240304_071206.jpg

And people are happy with United's performance?

Fuck me. Must be watching a different game to me then

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

on another note didn't they sign arsenal's old medical staff???

hasnt quite worked out well for them with all these injuries, mount has barely played a game all season, who knows where malacia is, luke shaw and a few other players are constantly injured

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Luton rarely get destroyed so I can see a win or two for them. Worried, hopefully Nottingham are shit still
well use play arsenal next at the emirates which won't be easy but use have burnley after that which is a massive opportunity to get 3 points.
still have Luton and Sheffield to play as well