Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mate I just enjoy talking EPL and yeah I do like coming on here because there are some pretty knowledgeable people on this forum like there is on the United forum ... but if it's gona be like that why don't you tune to the Brazil WCQ if you want to see a medical miracle and watch Coutinho play with an "injured" back
Injured back? Pfft old news. He had an "illness" and then he was "stressed" so he couldn't play :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Injured back? Pfft old news. He had an "illness" and then he was "stressed" so he couldn't play :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
you're one of the guys I like chatting too see you don't get your balls in a blender when someone other than a scouser makes a comment. Let's save the sledges for when we play each other

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
you're one of the guys I like chatting too see you don't get your balls in a blender when someone other than a scouser makes a comment. Let's save the sledges for when we play each other
I'm just playing bro. I have no problem at all with "You guys"

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It doesn't bother me, anyway i'm to hyped up following VVD's flight to care :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::sleepy:

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
For all the crap FSG have copped they have finally put their money where their mouth is!! Good to see I think we are gonna have a pretty exciting year specially if we get Lamar & VVD. Would be a bonus if we managed to sneak in Oxlade-Chamberlain

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Exciting 24 hours coming up
Yh Lemar will have to happen during that time. Monaco haven't rejected our latest offer like previous ones so that's a good sign i guess. Ox has rejected Chelsea and wants to join us...dunno how i feel about that. VVD will probs go down to the final hours.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Monaco have already replaced Lemar signing a player from Lazio. They are holding out for more. VVD will be a Liverpool player because he wants to play for us, as does Keita as does Lemar as does Ox.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
For all the crap FSG have copped they have finally put their money where their mouth is!! Good to see I think we are gonna have a pretty exciting year specially if we get Lamar & VVD. Would be a bonus if we managed to sneak in Oxlade-Chamberlain
They haven't done enough yet. Sign VVD and Lemar then we're talking.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's freaking me out that all these players want to play for us lol

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
coutinho is as good as gone
where else did u blokes find $80mil to pay for VVD LOL

pogba seems such a bargain now

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Monaco have already replaced Lemar signing a player from Lazio. They are holding out for more. VVD will be a Liverpool player because he wants to play for us, as does Keita as does Lemar as does Ox.
Keita Balde isn't a direct replacement for Lemar though according to most sources and isn't very similar to him at all, he will likely play upfront with Falcao as a Mbappe replacement.

Also it doesn't matter how much either Lemar or VVD want to play for us, there clubs have no real pressure to sell and that's why we have been forced into making huge offers.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
coutinho is as good as gone
where else did u blokes find $80mil to pay for VVD LOL

pogba seems such a bargain now
Not true, we have had the money the whole time. We don't need to sell Coutinho to fund these deals, but i wouldn't be suprised if we did sell him as i don't think Klopp wants to bother with him anymore.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Not true, we have had the money the whole time
then why wait until the last week of the window to make a move?

160mil for coutinho, quadruple what hes worth, would take the $$$ and run, but blowing half on VVD is a bit much... then again, u gota pay overs when your desperate (ala United the past couple of seasons)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
then why wait until the last week of the window to make a move?

160mil for coutinho, quadruple what hes worth, would take the $$$ and run, but blowing half on VVD is a bit much... then again, u gota pay overs when your desperate (ala United the past couple of seasons)
Because Klopp's stubborn when it comes to who he wants to buy. He had his sights set on Keita and VVD and that's who he wanted. He got Keita for next season so now he's moved onto his next target in Lemar.

Lemar is going to cost us what we were prepared to offer for Keita this season + a little more. We already offered £60m odd for VVD so again we are just adding little more to get the deal done. We also only stopped making offers for VVD and Keita because their clubs made it clear they weren't selling so we could of even been prepared to offer that much then if we made more offers. Sakho's transfer fee will also give us that extra coin.

We have spent basically nothing so far this window anyway. Coutinho may or may not go but that won't influence these deals.