Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Keita done deal, joins next summer though. Still a good bit of business to get it done now and shows that he REALLY wants to join us.

More signings to come.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Love the signing. Done early. Means Coutinho leaves 100% next summer

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Keita done deal, joins next summer though. Still a good bit of business to get it done now and shows that he REALLY wants to join us.

More signings to come.
I wanted him this season . Having said that maybe Keira's arrival next season will coincide with another players departure at the same time and Liverpool are planning ahead.
Maybe Coutinho will be sold next season? Or is Can going to be offloaded as he has not signed his contract extension.
Origi looks like he is on the way out too, thank god for that. I do not rate him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I wanted him this season . Having said that maybe Keira's arrival next season will coincide with another players departure at the same time and Liverpool are planning ahead.
Maybe Coutinho will be sold next season? Or is Can going to be offloaded as he has not signed his contract extension.
Origi looks like he is on the way out too, thank god for that. I do not rate him.
Well they weren't selling now so this is the next best thing. Only £55m apparently. Could be a replacement for either of them.. doesn't really matter for now i guess though. Sure we will try abd convince both to stay over the next year.

Origi might only go if we land Lemar...2 bids rejected so far apparently. They don't want to sell with all the players they lost this window already. We're going to put in another bid of £70m with Origi.

We are apparently going to put in another bid for VVD worth £70+...this will tempt them

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
liverpool going to win it this year? ha ha haha
Na next year is our year. Keita done deal for next seaaon + Messi 110% joining us also next season with Coutinho staying because fuck Barca.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Na next year is our year. Keita done deal for next seaaon + Messi 110% joining us also next season with Coutinho staying because fuck Barca.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Is this a FFP thing for you guys ... really haven't spent that much this summer

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
maybe you should direct this to PSG MADRID BARCA,

lets be honest the commercial value of united and what we won last season = we spend what we like lol
What you won last season? Mickey Mouse competitions is what you won

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well we could be spending another £140m+ over the next couple of days if we can pull off our these 2 signings..

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What you won last season? Mickey Mouse competitions is what you won
No need to get upset, just have a read of our balance sheet ... in reality besides the Europa League, the other 2 cups would have done nothing for commercial viability

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We didn't spend much last season either. From memory I think we were in the black regarding transfers. Same will happen this season if Coutinho is off loaded . Klopp balances the books better than any other manager.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Keita deal confirmed by the club. Now watxh what happens tonight!

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are very close to Lemar also. £67 million offer will be accepted by Monaco. Lemurs signing means that Coutinho is leaving. Good riddance, his stance in this matter has been that of a sulking child. Surprise surprise his back is ok now and has joined the Brazilian NT squad for their upcoming WC matches.
And Van Dijk will happen also in my opinion. We will be flushed with cash. £148 million from Coutinho sale will be 2nd highest transfer in history.
Origi is also for sale and Marseille are interested so he can rack off too, and I expect Sakho to be offloaded also.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We are very close to Lemar also. £67 million offer will be accepted by Monaco. Lemurs signing means that Coutinho is leaving. Good riddance, his stance in this matter has been that of a sulking child. Surprise surprise his back is ok now and has joined the Brazilian NT squad for their upcoming WC matches.
And Van Dijk will happen also in my opinion. We will be flushed with cash. £148 million from Coutinho sale will be 2nd highest transfer in history.
Origi is also for sale and Marseille are interested so he can rack off too, and I expect Sakho to be offloaded also.
Kieta Balde is doing a medical at Monaco today so he could be a replacement for Lemar. Palace just need to fork put £30 and Sakho will join them. Still dunno if they will sell Coutinho tbh. We don't need the money to fund these transfers.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
what did you win?
Shit, like United :P The only 2 trophies that mean anything are the EPL title and UCL Title. Couldn't care less about the rest of them.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shit, like United :P The only 2 trophies that mean anything are the EPL title and UCL Title. Couldn't care less about the rest of them.
Bahaha well been pretty dry for you blokes with any trophys let alone epl and ucl, I rkn you blokes would be happy with the bandage bear cup lololololol

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
United supporters spend more time on the Liverpool forum than their own

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
United supporters spend more time on the Liverpool forum than their own
Mate I just enjoy talking EPL and yeah I do like coming on here because there are some pretty knowledgeable people on this forum like there is on the United forum ... but if it's gona be like that why don't you tune to the Brazil WCQ if you want to see a medical miracle and watch Coutinho play with an "injured" back