Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
2-1 now baby

hani went to bed prematurely, but if he had a naked women waiting in the bed then thats understandable

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
should have been a penalty as well for a chance at 2-2

also lucky lehmann didnt get in trouble

blackpool can win it

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arsenal have just said they have agreed to a takeover. £731 million.

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is confident of having four key players back in his squad for Sunday’s important game against Liverpool.

Johan Djourou dislocated a shoulder in the FA Cup defeat to Manchester United and Wojciech Szczesny (finger) has not played since the Champions League exit to Barcelona.

But both players will face late fitness tests ahead of the Premier League clash.

Alex Song has recovered from a knee injury, while Denilson is back from a toe problem to face the red half of Merseyside.
But defender Bacary Sagna is almost definitely out after suffering with a knee injury that forced him to miss the 3-1 defeat of Blackpool

Wenger wants all his players available for the game Arsenal need to win to keep their Premier league title hopes alive.
There is further good news as Thomas Vermaelen is back in training but Wenger will not risk him this weekend.

“We have no [new injuries] but we have a big doubt on Sagna,” Wenger told the club’s website.

“Djourou and Wojciech are question marks. Will they be fit? That all has still to be decided.

We have two more days to find out. It could be a possibility that they could be available. It’s difficult to say [what their chances are].

“We have a test today [Thursday], we have a big test to see how they survive the training session. That will be very important.

“Denilson and Song have a chance to be available as well.”

“I am not reluctant [to use Vermaelen] but he is not match fit yet,” Wenger added.

“He just joined the team this week so we have to be a bit patient with him.”

----------------------------

All good news except the fact that Denilson is fit again -.-

GREAT news that Vermaelen is back in training, although he probably wont feature too heavily this season as it will probably take him at least 2-3 weeks to regain match fitness.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
apparently his wife is worth 3bil? rich slut lol.
Yeah, she's a Walmart heiress.

Anyway, I'd just like to give my condolences after the death of Danny Fiszman. He was very well respected and played a massive role in the move to the new stadium and the general progression of the club.

The South Bridge of the stadium has been named after him.

R.I.P. Danny Fiszman, 9 January 1945 – 12 April 2011

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
just as we thought we have given you guys the game at the very last minute

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
[video=youtube;k2yK_5fFsPc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2yK_5fFsPc[/video]

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder where all the Arsenal fans are now who slated me for declaring three months ago that they would choke again in all competitions.

Maybe Wegner will have to go 10 seasons with nothing before the powers that be within the club realise it is time he was moved on?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
just looked at the scorecard. WTF arsenal scored in the 98th while liverpool in the 102nd minute. Why was there so much of added time?