The grub weidler is at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Umm no, Mundine paid for SBW and Nasser and Mundine split last year.

Get your facts right.

SBW had to pay Mundine back champ. Nasser still SBW's manager. Nasser orchestrated the mutiny and is still burning that his client had to for out. The fact Mundine shelled out the dough at the time is completely irrelevant.

I've hammered Weidler personally for his journalistic 'arrangement' with that camp and he just buckles and stands there like a fcking idiot.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've hammered Weidler personally for his journalistic 'arrangement' with that camp and he just buckles and stands there like a fcking idiot.
Oh to be a fly on the wall :p

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...nk-nearly-became-partners-20130406-2he0r.html

More hate towards the dogs. The scumbag won't give up.
3 articles relating to us!
God help him if I see him on the street.

The alcohol and party culture at the club did not sit well with SBW and more than money, that was why he had to get out.
I LOL'd at that bit.
Was he not caught DUI?
Was he not found in the shitter with Candice Falzon?
Was he not part of the drunken crew that trashed Noads office?

He may be a changed man now but FFS 5 years ago he loved a good party !!

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just on Dank does anyone think the bloke could actually be innocent. The afl are very good at spin doctoring it would be easy to blame an outsider like dank. As for cronulla asada has attacked them because their football department hasn't got the systems and processes in place manly have and it has opened them up to this sort of investigation. I just think like Coffs Harbour, like Brett Stewart the media has jumped on this guy and declared him guilty.
Thoughts?

If it means certain "high profile " players not getting named and shamed so the league isn't made a joke of then yes he is the perfect escape goat!!!

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw the grub on nine news stressing that Des knew everything that Danks did at Manly, or words to the effect, he could hardly hide his smile
Got me phucked how this Wiedler c unt is still breathing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just on Dank does anyone think the bloke could actually be innocent. The afl are very good at spin doctoring it would be easy to blame an outsider like dank. As for cronulla asada has attacked them because their football department hasn't got the systems and processes in place manly have and it has opened them up to this sort of investigation. I just think like Coffs Harbour, like Brett Stewart the media has jumped on this guy and declared him guilty.
Thoughts?
I would say he is innocent. He would push the envelope with his programs but that is his job & all would be done within the law. He would also know the law extremely well as he is doing his PhD in Sports Science. Even his academic supervisor backs him and his techniques.

I believe these clubs were still using his programs after he left without updating them to suit the new rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.