The grub weidler is at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just saw the grub on nine news stressing that Des knew everything that Danks did at Manly, or words to the effect, he could hardly hide his smile

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
We have an important match tonight against the Eels, as we play the Storm next week in Melbourne. Wouldn't worry about what the dribbler Weidler says. If Weidler is considered a reporter, that would make 80% of the population one.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hes been known to make unsubstantiated claims in the past and been wrong. He has no credibility.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have an important match tonight against the Eels, as we play the Storm next week in Melbourne. Wouldn't worry about what the dribbler Weidler says. If Weidler is considered a reporter, that would make 80% of the population one.
I know, but I want to punch his head every time I see him dribble, why does he like giving it to the dogs?

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just saw the grub on nine news stressing that Des knew everything that Danks did at Manly, or words to the effect, he could hardly hide his smile
When and howdid he did he get his exclusive information? And why did he wait until now to release it?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When and howdid he did he get his exclusive information? And why did he wait until now to release it?
Most likely realeases small bits on a regular basis to maintain his attack on our great club

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Yeah, he knew everything Danks did at Manly, and if he was sus with any suggestions from Danks, he then asked their club doctor about it.
Sorry Weidler - Fail again!

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
That might be true. But the three players under investigation saw Danks in their own time so it hardly happened at Manly

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
I know, but I want to punch his head every time I see him dribble, why does he like giving it to the dogs?

He's paid by the Nasser to drum up negative media against the Dogs because his boss had to pay 750k to get SBW released from his contract and they're still burning over it.

They bloke is a sell-out journalist. Will write for the highest bidder.

P

Promiscuous

Weidlers the name, rugby league scoops are the game. A living legend.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This just in: BDP Big Bird and The Weed.....related!

Inside News

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
I always reach for the remote when this FW is on...

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
This bloke has to be a Far King Wang Car...... no doubt. Love the story acouple of years ago that "will rock the Bulldogs club". The story was about John Elias, and no one cared.... so much for rocking the club. Someone should have rocked him.

G

Gladiator.

He's paid by the Nasser to drum up negative media against the Dogs because his boss had to pay 750k to get SBW released from his contract and they're still burning over it.

They bloke is a sell-out journalist. Will write for the highest bidder.
Umm no, Mundine paid for SBW and Nasser and Mundine split last year.

Get your facts right.

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
who cares what this tool says ..he is a dribbler & only reports what khoder , Mundine & $BW tell him to..
hes a nobody like the 3 characters he loes that i listed above

Status
Not open for further replies.