The fall and fall of Bulldogs players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Also anyone know where Fred Briggs is these days? lol
He had potential but was a victim of the 2008 cleanout, wasn't a bad player.
Tricky Trindall dissapeared as quick as he arrived.
A mention of Julian O'Neil for the Bronco's, sh1t slinger lol.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Todd Polglase, what ever happened to this bloke he was one of our best when we had that historic win over the knights in 02 ?

EDIT

Just did my own Research and found out he played 3 years for souths and a couple of games with the knights, I just thought he showed alot of promise in that particular game when fox sports re-visited a couple of months ago on one of their chooseday night games
After NRL I think he went to Kurri Kurri but refired from there, Too many head knocks ... Something to do with head/brain anyway.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Boy oh boy, it seems some MORE familiar faces have popped up recently.

Jon Green - Now playing for Sharks NSW Cup side as starting prop.
Arana Taumata - Still playing starting five eight for Windsor Wolves in NSW Cup.
Nathan Smith - Still starting hooker for Wenty Leagues in NSW Cup.
Karlos Filiga - Still playing for St Johns in Bundy Cup.
Conrad Taakimoeaka - Still playing for St Johns in Bundy Cup.
Heka Nanai - Still playing for St Johns in Bundy Cup.
Chris Vaefaga - Still playing for St Johns in Bundy Cup.
Dean McGlinchey - Now starting centre for Auburn in Bundy Cup.
Kose Leilei - Now on bench for Auburn in Bundy Cup.
Andrew Emelio - Now starting second row for North Ryde in Bundy Cup.
Hutch Maiava - Now starting off the bench for Windsor in Bundy Cup.
Leon Bott - Now starting off the bench for Blacktown Workers in Bundy Cup.

John Taefu - Was playing Toyota Cup for Bulldogs, now starting prop for St Johns in Sydney Shield.
Cruise Iosefa - Now playing fullback for Auburn Warriors in Sydney Shield.
TJ Taotua - Now playing in halves for Wenty in Sydney Shield.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One player I would like to know of (among others) - Namilla Davui. Quicj as hell. I think we signed him from Parramatta.

I had a conversation with a mate of mine a couple of weeks ago. We remembered the player but not the name (I have sinced remmebered it). He was supposed to debut in a game against Parramatta (I believe) for Hazem El Masri, who was out with a "Hamstring injury". Conveniently though, Haz waqs supposed to play in City V Country, which was on the friday night, and our game was on the Sunday. Hazem managed to recover in time, and wore the number 18 jersey, replacing Davui under cruel circumstances.

He never played FG for us. I think he may of went to Canberra. Anyone know/remember?

TheBarba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Namila is playing for norths in the Q Cup, Josefa Davui, same bloke I am sure.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Given where Kose Leilei is now playing and how versatile he can be, surprised we haven't considered approaching him.

One player I would like to know of (among others) - Namilla Davui. Quicj as hell. I think we signed him from Parramatta.

I had a conversation with a mate of mine a couple of weeks ago. We remembered the player but not the name (I have sinced remmebered it). He was supposed to debut in a game against Parramatta (I believe) for Hazem El Masri, who was out with a "Hamstring injury". Conveniently though, Haz waqs supposed to play in City V Country, which was on the friday night, and our game was on the Sunday. Hazem managed to recover in time, and wore the number 18 jersey, replacing Davui under cruel circumstances.

He never played FG for us. I think he may of went to Canberra. Anyone know/remember?
Namila Davui used to absolutely carve up in Rugby League 2 (with teams on defaults).

TheBarba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I saw Yilleen playing Murri Knockouts here in Rockhampton @ a reconciliation Carnival for some Memorial team, he and Andrew Walker. They got beaten in the final

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lorenzo Maafu, now there is a name to remember

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew Emilio, or something like that, played centre and went to penrith?

Status
Not open for further replies.