NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Beyond that, they traded for Jrue and Haliburton dropped a 26 point triple double on his head. Jrue can’t produce in offence anymore either. They play thru Tatum and Brown. Nothing wrong with that, but in that structure you need Jrue to knock down the open shot. Catch and shoot or cut to the rim. He does neither. I never agreed with the trade when it happened and I did not think it made them better.
When can Brown be traded? Looking like a monumental waste of $$ but I’m certain he’ll be moved next year if this year doesn’t deliver to expectations at team level. He will be the scapegoat.
Im also of the opinion the coach is garbage.
I don't think Brown can be traded til next year. Even at his massive salary, plenty of teams will take him. Yeah I don't think Mazulla is the right coach either.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You should care that in a big game Celtics failed to produce on both ends. Same thing happened in the playoffs last season. It’s now a trend.
It's a bad trend in the playoffs no doubt. I don't classify the in season tournament as a big game though.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why are the Spurs the worst team in the league?

Turns me off basketball.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why are the Spurs the worst team in the league?

Turns me off basketball.
They are probably the youngest team in the league. They are just seeing what the players can do now to decide who to keep & you not too. They even have Victor W on a minutes restriction. Wont be a good team for another season or two.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This In-Season torunament has been fun to watch. Hopefully it stays around.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Bulls don't know how to tank. It's a team too good to tank and not good enough to mount anything decent argh

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bulls don't know how to tank. It's a team too good to tank and not good enough to mount anything decent argh
That’s why we stay mediocre every season. Not good enough to win but not bad enough to get a top draft pick.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Congrats to the Lakers.

Pacers missed too many 3 point shots. 9/35 is terrible.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
2/14 is worse tbf
Pacers ended up 10/41 & Lakers 2/13. % Lakers were worse yes but they didn't take as many & shot 60% from 2 which is why they won. They took smarter shots. Pacers took dumb shots.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Shanked the Magic are still doing well.. I think getting a few vets like Ingles has really helped them take that next step. Ingles has been solid on the court but his leadership and experience would be invaluable for a young team.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
@Shanked the Magic are still doing well.. I think getting a few vets like Ingles has really helped them take that next step. Ingles has been solid on the court but his leadership and experience would be invaluable for a young team.
Yeah, on the back of of our defense. During JI mins were holding teams to 92 points per 100 possessions, and suggs is like a dog with a bone. Just need everyone healthy

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dallas looking like what I thought they would last year. Kyrie and Luka duo is producing. Hardaway found his niche as a 6th man scorer. Lively is a great big, rookie. Exum having a career year.
Don’t think they’ll be better than a second round team, but offensively they are superb to watch.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
How good is a Coby White playing for the Bulls without Lavine there. Guys been a star. Finally seeing what he can do

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How good is a Coby White playing for the Bulls without Lavine there. Guys been a star. Finally seeing what he can do
Was a big fan of his before he got drafted by the Bulls. Glad he’s finally living up to the potential.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lol Pacers lose and take the game ball for a guy who scored 1, then wonder why Giannis who just dropped 64 on them is hot?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Jalen Brunson’s contract might be the best deal value wise we’ve seen in some time