The Beta Cuck of the week Thread

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Even if you a far left or moderate left wing cuck like majority of this forum is, you have to admit this kid isn’t normal and needs to be monitored for left wing extremism. Can’t wait until Fauci is judged by God
Fuck me.
someone put that down before it multiplies.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I listened to every single complaint I could tell you that this forum sucks because of:

- Left Wing cucks
- Right Wing Fascists
- Trolls
- Conspiracy Theorists
- Anti-Conspiracy Theorists
- People who want free speech
- People who want to shut down free speech
- Fake supporters
- Hardcore supporters
- Dean Pay and/or Des Hasler

If this forum sucked so much then why do people still spend so much time here? The people who complain about this forum "sucking" seem to be the ones that spend more time here than most others.

This forum has two issues:

1) Trolls
2) People who can't accept that others may have a different stance so their response is to attack/abuse the other members who have a different stance

The trolls will keep showing themselves and they will be removed. Hopefully the second issue will be fixed when people learn to treat each other better and accept that we'll never agree on everything.
And thats before morning tea,

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score

It's my favourite version of Happy Birthday, followed by this one lol

Happy Birsday to you (CHA CHA CHA) lol
It's fkn bizarre that even though I've seen that episode a thousand times, after 25 years it's still so fresh in the memory.
Pretty sure the wife told me she had plans for today last week and I'd forgotten about that hahahahaha