Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
bit of an awkward angle to hold onto the box but at 13 kg it shouldn't be that difficult to manage back down
Had to monkey a 6 metre steel beam into place once on 2 dodgy as fuck mobile scaffolds,climb a level at a time with it shouldered, that was absolutely ball breaking ,and probably past my limit , I was grunting and groaning swearing my head off , and still didn't carry on like that tool .
I feel better now lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Had to monkey a 6 metre steel beam into place once on 2 dodgy as fuck mobile scaffolds,climb a level at a time with it shouldered, that was absolutely ball breaking ,and probably past my limit , I was grunting and groaning swearing my head off , and still didn't carry on like that tool .
I feel better now lol
so to put in short. You were in a dangerous and possible life threatening situation and you still didn’t act like a bitch?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
so to put in short. You were in a dangerous and possible life threatening situation and you still didn’t act like a bitch?
Aye if it dropped I'd be I would of been pretty much fucked, had bunnings thongs on also didn't really help my cause.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel better now lol
Yeah we used to lift the sandstone lintels above the doorways when we did heritage work 1400 long 300 high and 250 thick.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Even at that weight just prop your shoulder under it to take the load,a bit uncomfortable at the worst
My shoulders have help make me some money in days gone by and also really helped me with heavy weight.

when I was 18-25 I worked quite a few warehouse jobs.
I had a stint at Riteway express and hated it.
When those bulky flatscreen t.v’s first came out in the early 2000’s I was one of the only young white guys who could unload a container of those things!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah we used to lift the sandstone lintels above the doorways when we did heritage work 1400 long 300 high and 250 thick.
Had to replace a few in cinemas on a scissors lift few props and a 9 inch grinder ,that one I was shitting myself every second lol nothing felt right about it what so ever