Opinion Thank god potter isn’t coach next season

Number18

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well unless ciraldo has a Jeanie and a magic lamp, we'll be reading the same shit next year.
And 3 wishes might not be enough!!!

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He Can fuck off back to Mounties.

Don't even want or need him next year
Why is Potter to blame? He came in midwau through the year...did everyone expect him to wave a magic wand? When our attack was flowing all was good....ciraldo needs to get the whip out in the offseason and separate the boys from the men...thank heaven we have only 7 players contracted for 2024

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank god potter isn’t coach next season, I enjoyed that ride for the past 8 weeks but the last 2 weeks proves our improvement was due to the players just throwing it around and confirms what flopagain said after bazz got flicked that they where just gonna throw it around and see what comes off. And that’s a massive reason the players didn’t wrap him[potter] about their form. Ciro you mad dog you got your work cut out for you mate.
I think it has coincided with a shithouse schedule to be honest. Bundaberg into NZ back to here.
No excuse for the amount of mistakes but explains why they might be a bit flat.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank god potter isn’t coach next season, I enjoyed that ride for the past 8 weeks but the last 2 weeks proves our improvement was due to the players just throwing it around and confirms what flopagain said after bazz got flicked that they where just gonna throw it around and see what comes off. And that’s a massive reason the players didn’t wrap him[potter] about their form. Ciro you mad dog you got your work cut out for you mate.
Yeah ill wait and see what next year brings im not holding my breath though!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t wait to see what people say on here if Ciraldo doesn’t win many of the first 10 games. We’ll be looking for the next coach.

Potter was brave taking on this rabble, those to blame are the players with very little pride and just happy to collect a pay cheque.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why is Potter to blame? He came in midwau through the year...did everyone expect him to wave a magic wand? When our attack was flowing all was good....ciraldo needs to get the whip out in the offseason and separate the boys from the men...thank heaven we have only 7 players contracted for 2024
I'm not blaming him, I'm just saying we don't need him in our staff next year.

I don't fall for his "Just forget what Baz taught you" bullshit.

Apart from a few more tries, he hasn't improved in any other areas...and people want him as coach next year.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Can’t wait to see what people say on here if Ciraldo doesn’t win many of the first 10 games. We’ll be looking for the next coach.

Potter was brave taking on this rabble, those to blame are the players with very little pride and just happy to collect a pay cheque.
Exactly needs a medal for taking on the lazy plodders.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

If duds like pay and baz were untouchable for their first year, CC should be as well.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably checked out when he found out Ciraldo was In and just did the bare minimum.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If duds like pay and baz were untouchable for their first year, CC should be as well.
People will expect instant success though. It’s going to be a mixed year next year, I doubt we see what we did in 09 or 12 which is what people will expect. There’s still alot of players that need to go and we’re lacking in key positions.