Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All we have to do is play good footy... this alone will build momentum and remove the ref from the game... let's make some rabbit stew and feed it to the Dogs... 8-)

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok let me take you back to 2014 kasiano got penalised for throwing the ball after a knock on .
Kasiano got a shoulder charged but nothing happened, graham penalised for a charge down, I could go on but can’t be fucked.
Mate, that's being obsessive!

Lost Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As long as the official gives us a minimum of 47% possession our defence will take care of the rest.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You blokes are too negative, onwards and upwards dogs are so good we can lose penalty counts 9-3 and win by 30

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he had an issue with the club he wouldn’t be allowed to ref: our games at the very least. If he had issues with Bupa and Klem, with the latter still playing did he take it out on the Noughts and Tigtanic? It just shouldn’t be our focus and I bet it’s not for Ciro. We should be our focus so I totally agree with the first part of your post.
It's not Jammer and Klem, it's the club and the fans he resents for the bottle throwing. It's very obvious he still holds a grudge against us from the way he 'officiates' our matches.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know our member passes gets us into the game even though it’s an away game, but the seats are so high up my head almost hits the roof and in the sun.
Does anyone know if we could just walk
Around to behind the post in general admission?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dry humor is back, will have to score an extra two tries, at least he's better than the dumbo that denied Kickau.