Stephen Crichton

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Better than Mahoney, in hindsight.

He also bought Leniu… a guy who would have been perfect for us.
Leniu would not have been a good choice for us, yes we are desperate for forwards but we need forwards that can last 40-50 minutes in the middle and defend. Just nothing available

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fmd..sometimes blokes going toe to toe should get a room i.e have a pissing contest in mail.
Here we have two guys who notoriously won't let shit go and have to have the last word. ... I will point out I only read a portion of a couple of post's and meh was front and centre in my thoughts. :tearsofjoy:

Critta gunna be proper good alright, won't be easy in an average team obviously.
I dgasf about the money because in 5 minutes(or maybe a year)825 will be the new 650 with cap increases .. The guy is a winner and a much bigger presence than Burto, he will drive any slack ***** along with Xerri.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
And yesterday you said he was a good signing. Not sure whose a bigger flog...you or 04 dreaming.
That's the undercard for talking
@Hacky McAxe @wendog33 can we pls clean this shit up from the forum. Straight bans for members who respond to a footy related post with a personal attack
I've had a shit day at work, can you cheer me up a little by telling me the story when you were king hit on the sidelines. Were you arguing with corner post or kicking tee and got smacked?

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Leniu would not have been a good choice for us, yes we are desperate for forwards but we need forwards that can last 40-50 minutes in the middle and defend. Just nothing available
Come on mate common sense doesn't work here. We should have payed 600k for a 25min forward because at the time we may have got 50min out of Spence and tpj. Lol

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez you’re a dope…. You tag me over and over again, then complain about having to read what I think over and over again. Maybe I make the same arguments over and over again because what I believe hasn’t changed and people keep initiating debates with me, Einstein.

You say we will go our seperate ways, but I’ll be surprised if you’re not tagging me again with some ill conceived diss within the next week. You can’t help yourself.
See this is where you prove that your just trolling again, you carry on that I’m passive aggressive & insulting towards you, then you comment a reply like the above doing the exact same thing yourself.

I know you’ll twist it all around and comment something back that paints you as the victim … go ahead … because quite frankly I’m not interested in feeding a troll or helping you get your quota up any further ..

It’s good bye and good luck from me. Enjoy your trolling ways ..

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
See this is where you prove that your just trolling again, you carry on that I’m passive aggressive & insulting towards you, then you comment a reply like the above doing the exact same thing yourself.

I know you’ll twist it all around and comment something back that paints you as the victim … go ahead … because quite frankly I’m not interested in feeding a troll or helping you get your quota up any further ..

It’s good bye and good luck from me. Enjoy your trolling ways ..
You tag me, insult me, complain about me saying the same things over and over again even though you tagged me and started challenging me over your opinions, and I’m the troll just for pointing out you’re acting like a goose? You honestly can not be serious at this point.

Yes, if you tag me and repeatedly insult me, I’ll probably insult you back. That does not mean I’m trolling you. Get a grip on reality, Fam.

Goodbye and good luck, eh? If only I could believe you meant it lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We get trampled by forwards all season, and you reckon a bloke who runs harder and bends the line more than most pros wouldn’t have been a good fit for us? Ugh, give me strength.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That is funny but you and I both know the agitators aren’t bulldog’s supporters.
Been here since 2011, but not a bulldogs supporter because I’m not happy with us leaking 32 points a game and recruiting like idiots. Cool story!

I hypothesise it is you who is not a bulldogs supporter because you choose to continue to accept and enable the sake self destructive habits which facilitate our perpetual failure.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Neither can you by the looks of it.
So if I am tagged by someone looking to dunk on me, I shouldn’t respond?

Only on the kennel could the guy who was dragged into a conversation after being tagged and insulted be made out to be the bad guy.

Personal challenge - find the last time I tagged ‘67 for no reason just to have a crack at him.

People come at me, I’m gonna go back at them, Fam. If he stops doing that (and he has been doing it a LOT), I’ll leave him be.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
My read is he is a good player.

But I know doggs.
We will use him in an unfamiliar position and he will stumble
Got to be a centre. He shuts down his side defensively really well and creates space for his winger. Not to say he wouldn’t be a great fullback.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I haven’t seen 400k reported anywhere? Regardless Crichton is more than double the player averilo is!

Averillo, a Bulldogs junior, is understood to have agreed a three-year deal with the NRL’s newest franchise, having been lured north by an offer worth upwards of $1.2 million and the opportunity to work with seven-time premiership winner Wayne Bennett.

If you think he's on more show me an article where it's reported to be more.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Discuss all you like but I wonder why guys here keep tagging these guys who trigger them and then the thread turns vitriolic and guys get salty bc "the trolls" reply and express their opinions even more.

My point is why tag them? Why reply post to their sometimes corrosive views of our club? They are only going to reply and spread more negative opinions on all the bloody issues they keep raising.

Then you guys get all salty bc they reply. What do you think is going to happen? They change their mind and start having faith in Gus etc? NO THEY AINT.

They are entitled to their opinions however misguided we think they are but bc some of you guys keep replying and tagging them, the whole thread is taken over by never-ending backward and forward bs. So often these guys haven't said anything for hours or days, yet some bozo tags them and that starts up the rubbish all over again.

If you all ignore it maybe we could discuss the important footy issues we want to discuss. Its the dumb negative regurgitated merry go round bs I'm talking about...not the interesting Bulldogs news and info we all like discussing :grinning:
You wonder why, yet your reply demonstrates exactly why! :grinning:
Hope, hope that the supporters of the opposing point of view are reasonable, and rational and demonstrate a modicum of intelligence, so a productive debate can be realised.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We get trampled by forwards all season, and you reckon a bloke who runs harder and bends the line more than most pros wouldn’t have been a good fit for us? Ugh, give me strength.
Great player, sadly not the right fit for the club at this moment. He plays an average of 25-30 mins per game and wanted a huge salary.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Great player, sadly not the right fit for the club at this moment. He plays an average of 25-30 mins per game and wanted a huge salary.
He plays limited minutes because he’s stuck behind two of the best starting props in the game. We have no genuine weapon props, man. Can’t believe some people think we’re in a position to say no thanks, not what we’re looking for to Leniu.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He plays limited minutes because he’s stuck behind two of the best starting props in the game. We have no genuine weapon props, man. Can’t believe some people think we’re in a position to say no thanks, not what we’re looking for to Leniu.
He’s signed with Roosters what do you want him to do lmao backflip on his contract?!

If anyone can get him to backflip it would be crichton, but you don’t want him here [emoji14]