Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
When’s TPJ contract up? If it’s 2024 Haas takes his cash plus $200k
It is though I don’t think $ is an issue for 24.

I’d say tpj takes a pay cut too and probz stays if we secure haas.

Fuck I hope we do.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
***** on 360 laughing at this signing fuckwits
They're right to laugh. He left the game with multiple issues, said himself he was physically done, barely played a game this season overseas because he was constantly injured and now he wants to return Australia to box..ah I mean play in the NRL.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They're right to laugh. He left the game with multiple issues, said himself he was physically done, barely played a game this season overseas because he was constantly injured and now he wants to return Australia to box..ah I mean play in the NRL.
They are waiting on the results of a medical examination apparently or were waiting

Reactions: 88

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
No, @underdogsontop2246 says we should completely ignore that fact and appreciate the fact he was signed first before the 28 year old GB International who was considered the greatest prop in the game 3 years ago.

PaulS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Has everyone seen his interview with Denan Kemp on Bloke In a Bar when he said why he going to Catalan last year and how his body is broken with one injury after another and wanted to take it easy overseas..

Not convinced here. He could be a depth player in 17, if fit and healthy could be value at best but this reeks of Napa 2.0 if he is still injured and broken.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tigers offered 900k over 3 years, but he chose us instead. It tells you where we are heading as a club.
Welcome Siosiua Taukeiaho!
Ahhh check the maths if allegedly he is offered $1mill for 2 years versus $900k for 3 years got nothing to do with us being a destination club.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol

I’d take more money and less years if my body was cooked for week in week our footy and wanted a platform for my boxing career too

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Something doesn’t add up here. He’s literally on tape saying his body is cooked and is currently injured on semi retirement in the Old Dart.
We’ve been through a forward injury crisis this year and this is the million dollar solution?
It piqued my interest when first mentioned but I didn’t know about any of that. Either it was a throw off because he left the Roosters on bad terms or it’s reckless spending. Got me fucked.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Something doesn’t add up here. He’s literally on tape saying his body is cooked and is currently injured on semi retirement in the Old Dart.
We’ve been through a forward injury crisis this year and this is the million dollar solution?
It piqued my interest when first mentioned but I didn’t know about any of that. Either it was a throw off because he left the Roosters on bad terms or it’s reckless spending. Got me fucked.
From what I have heard SST had a number of niggling injuries that were slow to heal and he lost confidence in Robinson and the Chooks medical staff to take the time necessary to treat them properly. Not the first time Robinson has been found wanting in player physical welfare. He was of the belief at the time that ESL would be gentler on his body and he would be OK.

What has happened is he had an unrelated injury and at the same time he was able to be treated, recover and overcome the niggling injuries. Hence his wish to return to the NRL.

Let’s see how he goes if he passes the medical assessment.

Always a Bulldog

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
From what I have heard SST had a number of niggling injuries that were slow to heal and he lost confidence in Robinson and the Chooks medical staff to take the time necessary to treat them properly. Not the first time Robinson has been found wanting in player physical welfare. He was of the belief at the time that ESL would be gentler on his body and he would be OK.

What has happened is he had an unrelated injury and at the same time he was able to be treated, recover and overcome the niggling injuries. Hence his wish to return to the NRL.

Let’s see how he goes if he passes the medical assessment.

Always a Bulldog
Lol