Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I used to have wicked chronic anxiety in my 20s. Fucken terrible stuff. Thought I dying for like ten fuxken years lol

Better now, but get some odd feeling now and then.
I’m more on the depressant side of things but I’ve known lots of people with high anxiety levels. It’s fucking horrible. I’m glad it’s somewhat better now. I have the same experience with my depressions. It’s much easier than when I was a younger man.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was good for the roosters but likely got let go cause he was passed it.

vaughn should never of left. Gussssssss!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im so fucking sick of the constant complaining, and attacks on Gus, Ciraldo and the club, from wankers on this forum! Anyone who thinks Gus is not doing absolutely everything he can, every single day, to create long term success for the club, then you are absolutely fucking kidding yourself and probably have an uncle as a dad!
No one will get every single decision right, it's just not possible. But I don't look at signings like Sutton and blame Gus. I blame Sutton for not busting his arse for the club like he should. Same goes for TPJ, RFM and anyone else not working hard enough to make our club more successful.
This is a solid signing, and will hopefully prove to be a very good signing.
Mate, I just want to say I think how you bottle your feelings up so much is really unhealthy .. You need to let it out and tell us all how you REALLY feel… :tearsofjoy:

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m more on the depressant side of things but I’ve known lots of people with high anxiety levels. It’s fucking horrible. I’m glad it’s somewhat better now. I have the same experience with my depressions. It’s much easier than when I was a younger man.
Yeah mate, my 20s were awful. When youre young you Dont want to tell people too, well I never did. Felt weak.

Now I probably talk too much about it lol

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we now get Taukeiaho and Knights, so obviously all the talk about us getting Hass/ and/or Tino was all dreaming by TK and was never going to happen.
I thought that a he was better than than thug JWH a few years ago.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So we now get Taukeiaho and Knights, so obviously all the talk about us getting Hass/ and/or Tino was all dreaming by TK and was never going to happen.
I thought that a he was better than than thug JWH a few years ago.
Maybe we get neither, but these signings have got nothing to do with them. We are just that short on genuine props.