Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fuck off Princess! Self pity ain’t going to help you any. Try gratitude, diet, exercise, , a healthy sleep routine. Drink more booze. Anything but the self pity! It’s unhelpful, pathetic and boring.
The thing that’s illegal is what helps the most lololol

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think doggies have enough coin for either Haas or Tino and Paul Vaughn to come back then we’ll be cookin with our up and coming youngsters.

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The thing that’s illegal is what helps the most lololol
Not for me. The booze is the best. Don’t get me wrong, I love the illegal stuff. But they fuck me up. I smoke pot about three weekends a year when my cousin visits. Plus I do each of the harder stuff about twice a year. Doing them continually, especially the pot is terrible for my mental health. That’s just me though.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not for me. The booze is the best. Don’t get me wrong, I love the illegal stuff. But they fuck me up. I smoke pot about three weekends a year when my cousin visits. Plus I do each of the harder stuff about twice a year. Doing them continually, especially the pot is terrible for my mental health. That’s just me though.
Im in france atm and you can buy weed at a newsagents. Zero THC unfortunately. Lol

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im in france atm and you can buy weed at a newsagents. Zero THC unfortunately. Lol
Nice trip. Your not there to join the riots are you? The CBD is actually really good for certain mental health disorder, pain and for chemo patients.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Complete opposite for me. Can’t go without it. I’ve tried quitting but I just feel miserable. I do it socially often and it’s the best thing ever. I also do it alone about once every two days or so. I don’t like the hard stuff tbh. I feel guilty and i’ve done terrible things whilst on them to people I care about but I don’t feel guilty doing bud.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If what they are saying is true, its a 2 yr contract for 500k. They just said on nrl 360 tonight the average salary for nrl players is 400k. Its not a long contract and we are paying just above the average for someone with similar achievements but younger than bromwich and jwh.

Considering we paid napa and are also paying tpj and thommo more than that. Why some people are worried that we are over committing with this signing?

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Complete opposite for me. Can’t go without it. I’ve tried quitting but I just feel miserable. I do it socially often and it’s the best thing ever. I also do it alone about once every two days or so. I don’t like the hard stuff tbh. I feel guilty and i’ve done terrible things whilst on them to people I care about but I don’t feel guilty doing bud.
Yeah, I hear you. Like I said, I do the hard stuff maybe six times are year, moderately at home with my wife. I did some bad shit back in the day on it. I’d love to be able to smoke like you do. Unfortunately if I’m smoking it’s 24/7. It’s the one thing I can’t seem to moderate. It was my first love, maybe that’s why.