Sharks presser

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Love how his positive was that “it could’ve been worse so we did well in the end.” This narrative that the team was a bunch of young boys and to really even blame them is a cheap shot.
What else does he have though?
Nothing is working - not all down to him.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ciro would be absolutely fuming - there is a reason we have left so many off contract players unsigned and let’s face it other clubs aren’t jumping over each over to get their signatures.

He knows what we need - anyone on here that truly believes they are more insightful than Gould and Ciro etc is kidding themselves.

It’s a tough market so it will take a lot of wheeling and dealing to get decent players in key positions for next near.

On a brighter note our junior talent is as good or better than it has been for at least 15 years.

Nearly of of the younger players Gus has bought are skilful footballers and will take time to physically mature.

One thing I think we can be sure of is the Perham experiment at fullback has come to an overdue conclusion..

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ciro would be absolutely fuming - there is a reason we have left so many off contract players unsigned and let’s face it other clubs aren’t jumping over each over to get their signatures.

He knows what we need - anyone on here that truly believes they are more insightful than Gould and Ciro etc is kidding themselves.

It’s a tough market so it will take a lot of wheeling and dealing to get decent players in key positions for next near.

On a brighter note our junior talent is as good or better than it has been for at least 15 years.

Nearly of of the younger players Gus has bought are skilful footballers and will take time to physically mature.

One thing I think we can be sure of is the Perham experiment at fullback has come to an overdue conclusion..
Mate agree with you to a point ..

If Gould & CC are trying for bigger more powerful players with mongrel, and it’s a tough market to get them … I get it … if they’re after the more faster mobile pack I’m against that ,, that’s not the Bulldogs ..

Loving what the lower grades are doing .. but are we seeing much that’s close to transitioning into powerful 1st grade players with mongrel ?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Doggies have missed the boat with major forwards for 2024.
Desperation smells of no confidence to chase May and that roosters forward
2024 will suck also... No decent middles off contract, need to get players to break contract asap. Hazleton and L.Smith. would even trade TPJ for Mark Nicholls.

Chuppachup

Waterboy
Reaction score
1.wilson
2.addo carr
3.xerri
4.chrichton
5.kiraz
6.burton
7.trindall
8.tpj
9.mahony
10.sele
11.preston
12.kikau
13.ko
14.may
15.lodge
16.sua
17.pele
18.morrin
Think this is easily possible and not a bad side for next year.that’s without any surprise marquees that we may add.can see it being competitive

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wish a reporter would respond to his claims of a new squad etc and say “ but dolphins do too and have more heart “ . What fucks me the most is the heartless display, not even an ounce of trying can be seen. Gus should go to Mexico and find 5 over weight boxers and put them in our team , atleast those Mexicans will try their asses off .. this team? EMBARASSING! but I’m more annoyed st admins and coaches etc cause once again we look worse then last year … how is that even possible ?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love how his positive was that “it could’ve been worse so we did well in the end.” This narrative that the team was a bunch of young boys and to really even blame them is a cheap shot.
Redcliffe have less experience in a lot of positions and 1 pre season together . I don’t buy this bullshit excuse, I bet tbaz is chuckling

Chuppachup

Waterboy
Reaction score
Who makes the sharks side from the side we picked today?no one.that’s how far we are behind.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m talking about Perham it’s not hard to miss
Shit player, with what looks like a shit attitude accompanied with a shit hair cut. I don’t like it.
Personally don't think Perham's haircut is that bad? Fuck knows why you see that as important.

Shit. Had you had a go at CC's barnet I'd understand, but Perham?

You're definitely onto something tho. We need to sort out what's going on with their hairdos as clearly there's a link between a bad haircut and how they play

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Redcliffe have less experience in a lot of positions and 1 pre season together . I don’t buy this bullshit excuse, I bet tbaz is chuckling
this is a bullshit narrative the media is peddling. Look at the dolphins squad, their forward pack is basically the Melbourne storms’, outside backs are big strong and fast (isaako, hammer) and their halves have some solid nrl experience (ex Katoa)

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wish he’d call a potato a potato. He seems like he doesn’t want to lose the playing group and put more pressure on them by calling out that they’re playing like shit. If CC keeps picking the same duds he’ll bring on his own downfall