Sharks presser

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
See all the boys smiling after the game and having a laugh with the cronulla players, then coach with his big grin at the start of the presser.

No one showing any sturdy sign of disappointment, makes you wonder where the drive to improve is gonna come from.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I calmed down a bit.

Truth is we have to ride this out, get to the end of this season and hopefully jag a few more wins.

It is all going to ride on what they can do with recruitment in the off season. We desperately need forwards. If we don't get a halfback we'll still look rudderless at times but with a reliable pack we might just have enough to start to build a winning culture.

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I calmed down a bit.

Truth is we have to ride this out, get to the end of this season and hopefully jag a few more wins.

It is all going to ride on what they can do with recruitment in the off season. We desperately need forwards. If we don't get a halfback we'll still look rudderless at times but with a reliable pack we might just have enough to start to build a winning culture.
same fucking outcome every year. same shit said. same excuses. same everything. nothing will change

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Oh no, he is now blaming a young squad & missing the fundamentals he thinks we started and finished strong…..mmm Gus started the excuse narrative with the youngest squad statement and the assistant is now running with it. It would seem he has free pass for putting out shitness for the rest of the year - we have reached a new lower low than we were already at !

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Protesting in thousands at the leagues club fixes everything imagine media caught wind of it ,that fixes everything and let’s the high people know the fans won’t take shit.
For G.ds sake I’m paying $850 for membership having to watch this weekly.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I calmed down a bit.

Doggies have missed the boat with major forwards for 2024.
Desperation smells of no confidence to chase May and that roosters forward

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think reed throwing the younger guys under the bus was funny

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Protesting in thousands at the leagues club fixes everything imagine media caught wind of it ,that fixes everything and let’s the high people know the fans won’t take shit.
For G.ds sake I’m paying $850 for membership having to watch this weekly.
No one is forcing you to watch or pay your 850 but by all means grab your “sack CC” banner and head on Down to the leagues club……I need a laugh.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you believe it this guy reckons that first try to nicho took the wind out of their sails? And not much is going right for them? It was the 6th minute !!!!! So we have to score the first try in the game or the girls just give up? I honestly think the guy is an airhead after watching that no accountability it sounds like he goes into the dressing room after these floggings and puts it down to just being “unlucky” and “we’ll go again next week”

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
See all the boys smiling after the game and having a laugh with the cronulla players, then coach with his big grin at the start of the presser.

No one showing any sturdy sign of disappointment, makes you wonder where the drive to improve is gonna come from.
I think those smiles are trying to hide the embarrassment.