Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Or....

White man DNA in her? :p

Probably how she became a "singer"....
Exactly!
They all want a bit of white man in their DNA!

I dated a half Polish/Maori girl.
She said her mum hates white people.
I asked "let me guess? She hates white people but loves white men, especially tall ones with blue eyes"?

She replied "OMG how did you know that"?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do people who are half white always lean harder to the non white half of their ethnicity?
Modern society encourages it?
It enables entitlement that white leaning wouldn't?
Real-world opportunities such as sponsorship/employment/scholarships?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a bit of both sides. On one side, whites have been brainwashed into thinking they are superior to any other race. And on the other side, whites have been brainwashed into having guilt for being white.

It's like many things in life. People lean into the extremes. Racism against non-whites exists on masse, and we shouldn't allow it. But we also shouldn't tell people that they should feel guilty for the sins of their parents. Both approaches lead to more divisiveness.
Is it okay to be superior, or should we celebrate the median and encourage meritocracy?
Do we cancel all forms of competition?

Society as a whole has a problem at hand, one which it does not appear we're able to reasonably resolve with the greater interests of our entire species.
For me, it is about finding a balance, something that is rare these days in a social arena.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not white so I haven't got a horse in this race but to add to your post, even the derogatory term for whites from the blacks (cracker) is not even really an insult to whites, just reminding themselves that whites were the whip "crackers".

PS I feel I have to add that I mean no insult to either race and just stating the obvious.
Oh, fuck off with that bullshit, brother.
Of course, you have a horse in this, we ALL do, as you are just as much a human as the next human in our species.
This affects us all.

Please, do not ever diminish yourself below others like that again.

As for the term cracker, I suggest those uncomfortable with that part of the human past find it derogatory/insulting.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it okay to be superior, or should we celebrate the median and encourage meritocracy?
Do we cancel all forms of competition?

Society as a whole has a problem at hand, one which it does not appear we're able to reasonably resolve with the greater interests of our entire species.
For me, it is about finding a balance, something that is rare these days in a social arena.
Are you suggesting we should celebrate superiority based on skin colour? Because that's specifically what I was talking about.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I see it, the issue is historical. Whites don't get offended because they don't have a history of being oppressed.

That's why "White bastard" and "Black bastard" don't have the same level of offence. As a white man, I couldn't give a shit what someone calls me. Because I didn't have a history of racial oppression. If I wasn't white then I'm sure I would feel completely different.

That's the point I'm trying to make in this conversation. It's not the same. And it can never be the same.

Here's a another example that may help people see it from my point of view. A mate of mine told a joke when we were at the pub. It was a rape joke. It was a mild rape joke, but it was still a rape joke which is messed up. And I hate to say this but I laughed at it. Most of us laughed at it. Except for one woman in our group. Her response was, "I don't find it funny, and I didn't find it funny when I was gang raped at 16"

We are the summation of our experiences. A white person is unlikely to be offended when someone racially villifies them because that white person didn't grow up learning about their parents being treated like scum. That white person didn't grow up being treated like they are a lessor citizen just 'cause of the colour of their skin. So when a white person gets racially abused, it's still racism. But it's not the same.
Considering the history of Europe, perhaps they did not have the time to contemplate such motives while seeking to ward off invaders from other parts of Europe.

So "discrimination is discrimination" isn't?

HMA I am positive you are aware, yet for those playing on the back fields.
Look into why bad 'dad' jokes are so effective.
Yes, there is research into it ;)

Oh, I am positive many white people grew up in an environment where their parents and immediate social circle were treated like scum.
The Irish, let alone many working-class white people forced to migrate away from their homeland, their family, and friends over 'liberating' a bread roll in the name of survival, both offhand come to mind.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed. That's why I keep saying that Kerr should cop it for what she said, and that racism is racism. Just pointing out that there's different levels of racism due to history. As such, white people are unlikely to be as offended by racism as non-whites. But racism is still racism regardless of where it comes from.

I have seen people sharing that shirt design, saying that Kerr is a hero for saying it. She's not. She got drunk, and abused a police officer that was just trying to do his job. And she did it with racism built in. That doesn't make her a hero, it just makes her a drunk idiot.
Wait, are you attempting to point out the difference between a joke with nil intent to hurt/victimise, and targeted racism designed to oppress, victimise, harass, and the like?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Considering the history of Europe, perhaps they did not have the time to contemplate such motives while seeking to ward off invaders from other parts of Europe.

So "discrimination is discrimination" isn't?

HMA I am positive you are aware, yet for those playing on the back fields.
Look into why bad 'dad' jokes are so effective.
Yes, there is research into it ;)

Oh, I am positive many white people grew up in an environment where their parents and immediate social circle were treated like scum.
The Irish, let alone many working-class white people forced to migrate away from their homeland, their family, and friends over 'liberating' a bread roll in the name of survival, both offhand come to mind.
True. But that wasn't really racial. It was a combination of things. Generally poverty vs non-poverty which has existed everywhere throughout history. And the other side was British vs anyone they could oppress. The British empire was brutal.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wait, are you attempting to point out the difference between a joke with nil intent to hurt/victimise, and targeted racism designed to oppress, victimise, harass, and the like?
Nope. Pointing out that:

1) racism exists, but historically people of colour have suffered more racism than white people

And

2) people are actually praising Kerr as a hero because she racially abused a police officer. That's just wrong

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am proposing we should celebrate natural evolution.
For example, blue eyes have better night vision.
And brown eyes provide better vision in high sunlight situation.

An understanding of differences due to evolution is great. We definitely shouldn't ignore them because they may offend some people. But I was pretty specific that I was pointing out that people think they are superior due to their race.

Other than the fact that race is a highly broken concept, anyone thinking they are superior due to white skin isn't really understanding evolution. And it's definitely not something we should celebrate.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who is actually calling Sam Kerr a hero?? Even if she gets off the racism charge, somehow which I don’t agree with. It’s ethically wrong, so how could she have support

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who is actually calling Sam Kerr a hero?? Even if she gets off the racism charge, somehow which I don’t agree with. It’s ethically wrong, so how could she have support
Yeah, it's stupid. But people are stupid.

Btw, her defence is that she didn't call him a white bastard. Even though she was so blindly drunk that she can't remember anything.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, it's stupid. But people are stupid.

Btw, her defence is that she didn't call him a white bastard. Even though she was so blindly drunk that she can't remember anything.
Gotcha. Surely the police have recorded audio. Or maybe not a thing in UK

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gotcha. Surely the police have recorded audio. Or maybe not a thing in UK
UK have more surveillance than any other country. But I don't think they focus at the police level.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
This topic is really pissing me off.
Going to have to use my evil white devil charm to woo another black girl!

Last edited: