News Sam Kerr doesn't like white fellas

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you really think a multimillionaire superstar can use the systemic racism excuse?
That girl has more than most of us could ever imagine, sure she earned it, but she’s clearly not been held back by her nearly but not quite white complexion.
Notice the part where I said, "Kerr should cop shit for this"?

She doesn't deserve any protection. But every person jumping in saying, "but what about white people! White lives matter!". Those people aren't looking at it objectively. And those people also don't seem to care about equality or equity.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
She's a great athlete but a dead set spastic. Useless role model

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So will there ever be a time when the sins of our fathers are ever forgiven and everyone is equal?
Doesn’t sound like it. Funny thing is white people were slaves to of black people, and arabs. Doesn’t seem to matter though

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Doesn’t sound like it. Funny thing is white people were slaves to of black people, and arabs. Doesn’t seem to matter though
In Australia, England, or America?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does it really matter. Words carry same meaning, they don’t change

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's one of the classic racial fallacies.

"white people were slaves too"

True. And in many cases, black people were slavers. There were tribes in Africa that enslaved other black people.

But that's not really what the slavery discussion is about.

Its like trying to argue that a rapist in Australia didn't do anything wrong because many more people have been raped in Africa. Or saying that murder doesn't count because Hitler existed.

It's not what the Australian, British or American racial debate is about. Because we weren't part of Africa. We weren't part of the Ottoman empire. But our ancestors did commit genocide. Australia, England and the US treated minority races like scum for over 200 years. And many are still treated like crap.

As I said before, Kerr deserves to cop it for what she did. But responding with, "but what about white people?" is not the kind of response that helps anyone.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People will often turn a complex thing into a simple thing.

Kerr should cop shit for this. She is a national treasure, but she also got blind drunk and verbally abused a police officer. Her comments were also racist.

But there is one caveat. Racism will never be equal for the same reason that money is never equal. If the government gives money to starving poor people, rich people will complain. It's the same reason why white people will complain that racism is equal.

White people will never face the level of racism that non-whites face. But they will act like they do because every single person (regardless of skin colour) will always put their wants ahead of anyone else.
Please curtail the racial vilification.
The demographic does not matter, everyone suffers from discriminatory behaviour, be it directly, or indirectly.
FWIW, I am affording you the respect to address this openly, rather than hide behind a reporting your post.

EDIT - add context

Last edited:

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's one of the classic racial fallacies.

"white people were slaves too"

True. And in many cases, black people were slavers. There were tribes in Africa that enslaved other black people.

But that's not really what the slavery discussion is about.

Its like trying to argue that a rapist in Australia didn't do anything wrong because many more people have been raped in Africa. Or saying that murder doesn't count because Hitler existed.

It's not what the Australian, British or American racial debate is about. Because we weren't part of Africa. We weren't part of the Ottoman empire. But our ancestors did commit genocide. Australia, England and the US treated minority races like scum for over 200 years. And many are still treated like crap.

As I said before, Kerr deserves to cop it for what she did. But responding with, "but what about white people?" is not the kind of response that helps anyone.
Slavery is slavery.
To categorise, is to dismiss or diminish some, at the expense of elevating others, which is far from ideal.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Please curtail the racial vilification.
The demographic does not matter, everyone suffers from discriminatory behaviour, be it directly, or indirectly.
FWIW, I am affording you the respect to address this openly, rather than hide behind a reporting your post.

EDIT - add context
It's not racial vilification though. It's just history. I'm not saying white people don't face racism. They definitely do. But they don't face it at the level non-whites face it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Slavery is slavery.
To categorise, is to dismiss or diminish some, at the expense of elevating others, which is far from ideal.
Agreed. But context is important. If the discussion is about slavery in America, Australia or England, using the Ottoman empire is a distraction and whataboutism. It's dismissing one problem by raising another.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I think deep down everyone knows white people don't really care if they are called a whitey. Let's be real, there are no real connotations to it like calling someone black or the N word - which are currently/historically used as words to put down or disparage someone. (by white people)

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not racial vilification though. It's just history. I'm not saying white people don't face racism. They definitely do. But they don't face it at the level non-whites face it.
Despite disagreeing with your opinion, I accept your right to formulate and share it, without the desire to argue with you over it.
I strongly suspect that if there are statistics, they're likely skewed towards one side due to a bias in the collection of information, and as @Rockford alluded, a majority of the racism is brushed aside, dismissed, and the victim moves on with their lives.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think deep down everyone knows white people don't really care if they are called a whitey. Let's be real, there are no real connotations to it like calling someone black or the N word - which are currently/historically used as words to put down or disparage someone. (by white people)
Said connotations are what we as humans choose to associate with it.
It does not help when something can be damaging, yet also utilised as a badge of pride and unification.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
She's a naughty little boy. Who said wogball, did anyone say wogball.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do people who are half white always lean harder to the non white half of their ethnicity?