News Sam Kerr doesn't like white fellas

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Because whites have been brain washed to hate themselves, starting from school unfortunately.
It's a bit of both sides. On one side, whites have been brainwashed into thinking they are superior to any other race. And on the other side, whites have been brainwashed into having guilt for being white.

It's like many things in life. People lean into the extremes. Racism against non-whites exists on masse, and we shouldn't allow it. But we also shouldn't tell people that they should feel guilty for the sins of their parents. Both approaches lead to more divisiveness.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think deep down everyone knows white people don't really care if they are called a whitey. Let's be real, there are no real connotations to it like calling someone black or the N word - which are currently/historically used as words to put down or disparage someone. (by white people)
I'm not white so I haven't got a horse in this race but to add to your post, even the derogatory term for whites from the blacks (cracker) is not even really an insult to whites, just reminding themselves that whites were the whip "crackers".

PS I feel I have to add that I mean no insult to either race and just stating the obvious.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not white so I haven't got a horse in this race but to add to your post, even the derogatory term for whites from the blacks (cracker) is not even really an insult to whites, just reminding themselves that whites were the whip "crackers".

PS I feel I have to add that I mean no insult to either race and just stating the obvious.
As I see it, the issue is historical. Whites don't get offended because they don't have a history of being oppressed.

That's why "White bastard" and "Black bastard" don't have the same level of offence. As a white man, I couldn't give a shit what someone calls me. Because I didn't have a history of racial oppression. If I wasn't white then I'm sure I would feel completely different.

That's the point I'm trying to make in this conversation. It's not the same. And it can never be the same.

Here's a another example that may help people see it from my point of view. A mate of mine told a joke when we were at the pub. It was a rape joke. It was a mild rape joke, but it was still a rape joke which is messed up. And I hate to say this but I laughed at it. Most of us laughed at it. Except for one woman in our group. Her response was, "I don't find it funny, and I didn't find it funny when I was gang raped at 16"

We are the summation of our experiences. A white person is unlikely to be offended when someone racially villifies them because that white person didn't grow up learning about their parents being treated like scum. That white person didn't grow up being treated like they are a lessor citizen just 'cause of the colour of their skin. So when a white person gets racially abused, it's still racism. But it's not the same.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a bit of both sides. On one side, whites have been brainwashed into thinking they are superior to any other race. And on the other side, whites have been brainwashed into having guilt for being white.

It's like many things in life. People lean into the extremes. Racism against non-whites exists on masse, and we shouldn't allow it. But we also shouldn't tell people that they should feel guilty for the sins of their parents. Both approaches lead to more divisiveness.
I'm white
At no point in my life have I ever thought I was better than anyone else based on skin colour.
And at no point in my life have I ever felt guilt for the sins of older generations of white people.
History is littered with humans being fucked up to other humans.
I find it offensive and actually racist when people talk about white people as if white people are any different to any other race.
White people are not evil.
No more than any other race of people in all of history.
But racist people like to cherry pick the parts of history that whites have done and ignore everything else.
That's racist.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do people who are half white always lean harder to the non white half of their ethnicity?
No idea?
But if you knock up a black girl?
Don't be disappointed when the kids grow up and hate white people.
Like that flop senator who belongs in a nut house.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As I see it, the issue is historical. Whites don't get offended because they don't have a history of being oppressed.

That's why "White bastard" and "Black bastard" don't have the same level of offence. As a white man, I couldn't give a shit what someone calls me. Because I didn't have a history of racial oppression. If I wasn't white then I'm sure I would feel completely different.

That's the point I'm trying to make in this conversation. It's not the same. And it can never be the same.

Here's a another example that may help people see it from my point of view. A mate of mine told a joke when we were at the pub. It was a rape joke. It was a mild rape joke, but it was still a rape joke which is messed up. And I hate to say this but I laughed at it. Most of us laughed at it. Except for one woman in our group. Her response was, "I don't find it funny, and I didn't find it funny when I was gang raped at 16"

We are the summation of our experiences. A white person is unlikely to be offended when someone racially villifies them because that white person didn't grow up learning about their parents being treated like scum. That white person didn't grow up being treated like they are a lessor citizen just 'cause of the colour of their skin. So when a white person gets racially abused, it's still racism. But it's not the same.
I get that angle of what you are saying.
And I can see how you can think that way.

But it has to end.
2 wrongs don't make a right.

Calling a white man or woman any derogatory term regarding their race is still racist and not acceptable behaviour and should be stamped out.

Saying its OK for blacks to do it and not whites to do it back is racist and devicive
You can't live in the past, history is there to learn from but you can't live your life in the past.

Society needs to stop living in the past,
Move on and be good to one another.

No form of racism can be excused no matter what.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And I can see who you can think that way.

But it has to end.

Calling a white man or woman any derogatory term regarding their race is still racist and not acceptable behaviour and should be stamped out.

Saying its OK for blacks to do it and not whites to do it back is racist and devicive
You can't live in the past, history is there to learn from but you can't live your life in the past.

Agreed. That's why I keep saying that Kerr should cop it for what she said, and that racism is racism. Just pointing out that there's different levels of racism due to history. As such, white people are unlikely to be as offended by racism as non-whites. But racism is still racism regardless of where it comes from.

I have seen people sharing that shirt design, saying that Kerr is a hero for saying it. She's not. She got drunk, and abused a police officer that was just trying to do his job. And she did it with racism built in. That doesn't make her a hero, it just makes her a drunk idiot.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
And I can see who you can think that way.

But it has to end.

History is filled with a lot of misinformation anyway.

The reason whites are better is they are way more forgiving when it comes to racism.

Whites are more likely than any other race to integrate and accept others!

Look at how many interracial couples there are.
It's quite common to see a white person with an Asian or African.

But it's rare to see an African or Asian who dates outside their race.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

As a white guy living in Australia I have never been called a cracker.
If I was to be called that term by someone of colour I'd be pretty pissed off about it.
The term would offend me, but the intent of the individual using that term to disrespect me for my race would piss me off.
And knowing the term was intended to piss me off due to my race, would be seen by me as a racist act and that racist act would offend me.
Regardless of the meaning of the word.

Society need to move past using racist terms towards each other if we are to move forwards.

In regards to the n word.
I think blacks need to stop using that word if it offends them so much, don't use it yourself.
That's not only hypocritical but its racist towards whites.

I'll explain how.
By dictating the terms of use of a word exclusive to them and not allowing whites to use it is disadvantaging someone due to the colour of their skin.
That's the definition of racism at its core.

If blacks are free to use the word, then everyone is.

You can't have it both ways if you are really trying to stop racism

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
History is filled with a lot of misinformation anyway.

The reason whites are better is they are way more forgiving when it comes to racism.

Whites are more likely than any other race to integrate and accept others!

Look at how many interracial couples there are.
It's quite common to see a white person with an Asian or African.

But it's rare to see an African or Asian who dates outside their race.
That makes no sense at all.
In order for whites to date African and Asian, you need an African and Asian to couple up with.
So whites can only do it if other races do it also.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That makes no sense at all.
In order for whites to date African and Asian, you need an African and Asian to couple up with.
So whites can only do it if other races do it also.
It's more common for whites to date outside their race is what I meant to say.

If white people don't date outside their race then it's racist.

But if a non white prefers to date within their race, its not racist.

There was a meme on it.

"I want to date and marry an Asian woman" said the Asian man.

"I want to date and marry a black woman" said the black man.

"I want to date and marry a white woman" said the racist!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

There was a meme on it.

That is actually true.
I, myself said that years ago here on the kennel that I prefer white girls and that my preference was to marry a white woman.
And I was told by a few on here that was racist.
I maintain its just a preference and that's OK.
In saying that, had I have found the love of my life and she wasn't white, I'd have been just as happy and would have married a non white.
But as a young horny male, I just found I was more attracted to white girls, it was a preference

You are right, if a black man says he has a preference for black girls, no one would bat an eye at it.

That's is a sad fact of society for sure.
It is just another example of how society is systemically racist towards whites.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That is actually true.
I, myself said that years ago here on the kennel that I prefer white girls and that my preference was to marry a white woman.
And I was told by a few on here that was racist.
I maintain its just a preference and that's OK.
In saying that, had I have found the love of my life and she wasn't white, I'd have been just as happy and would have married a non white.
But as a young horny male, I just found I was more attracted to white girls, it was a preference

You are right, if a black man says he has a preference for black girls, no one would bat an eye at it.

That's is a sad fact of society for sure.
It is just another example of how society is systemically racist towards whites.
Even Muhammad Ali, one of the greatest of all time said its only natural to want to be with your own people.

But because of the colour of his skin, it wasn't racist when he said it!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

There was a meme on it.

That's one of those extreme generalisations. It's only the far-left extremists that would criticise you for saying that you want to marry a white person.

Personally I am happy with a white woman, or an Asian woman. Don't think I have what it takes to please a black woman... if you know what I mean.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That's one of those extreme generalisations. It's only the far-left extremists that would criticise you for saying that you want to marry a white person.

Personally I am happy with a white woman, or an Asian woman. Don't think I have what it takes to please a black woman... if you know what I mean.
Not many could buddy haha

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Not many could buddy haha
My brother got into an argument with a black woman recently.
She tried putting him on the white racist.

He informed her that he has a black girlfriend.
Her response "so what you're still racist"!
Wtf?
Women, they're all insane!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

You can't jump?