News Sam Kerr doesn't like white fellas

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Did a cop complain about being racially abused ha ha ha he must have thought fuck yeah I know her there is 3 months paid strees leave in this and an out of court settlement.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Did a cop complain about being racially abused ha ha ha he must have thought fuck yeah I know her there is 3 months paid strees leave in this and an out of court settlement.
Had a whole year to think about charging her also :grinning:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Had a whole year to think about charging her also :grinning:
Idiots get called far worse than that by other people and it brushes off. As soon as someone famous does it, they'll do whatever they can to get money out of them. Some of them are just scum.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I don't care what colour skin you have, any reference to a person based on their appearance is racism. The NSW and WA Premiers have their heads in the sand if they think something like this is ok. It's not by any means a justification for that cop to sue Sam, but Sam should know better. Both the cop and Sam Kerr are scum bags in this situation, however one thing that hasn't been referred to much in this case is that Sam was drunk. Obviously a sober Sam Kerr wouldn't do something like this.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I made a black fellas life flash before his eyes a while ago.
He obviously doesn't like white fellas (even though he has white fella ancestry)?

Some of you are well aware of thre racist attacks I've had in public with black fellas bothering me, when I'm not bothering them and minding my own business!

I now adopt the Sith philosophy of "do not hesitate, show bo mercy"!

Any black fella brainwashed by BLM.
I'll be sure to put you to sleep, if you go out of your way to bother me, because you don't like white people!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor white males of the world, they must be really hurting now
The black male who was about to assault my brother would be really hurting.
Especially how easily I almost put him to sleep!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I don't care what colour skin you have, any reference to a person based on their appearance is racism. The NSW and WA Premiers have their heads in the sand if they think something like this is ok. It's not by any means a justification for that cop to sue Sam, but Sam should know better. Both the cop and Sam Kerr are scum bags in this situation, however one thing that hasn't been referred to much in this case is that Sam was drunk. Obviously a sober Sam Kerr wouldn't do something like this.
If it was very much from a professional policing point of view - he would say -Righto well why don’t you just get home safe and leave it at that champion. If you want to lodge a complaint this is my badge number but why don’t you go home and think about it in the morning. But he’s gone I can make a bit of coin out of this.

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
do you think Mark Viduka be defended in the same way if he called an indigenous cop a stupid black bastard?
im not defending her because she fucked up but no Viduka would get hammered but the point is no one should get that punished but these days everything is a stupid deal over a 2 second brain snap which I hate.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
im not defending her because she fucked up but no Viduka would get hammered but the point is no one should get that punished but these days everything is a stupid deal over a 2 second brain snap which I hate.
Why don't we just let everyone out of jail right now?

They're all innocent!
Victims of a two second brain snap!