OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I tore my MCL a year ago so I feel his pain and struggled to watch the replay.
It was textbook for taking out someone's MCL, really rubbish stuff. Poor bloke, that's most of the season he'll be out, and assuming it heals well.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe he should fornicate him self vigorously ha?
Or that......but probably the former as he might not know what fornicate himself vigorously means.

Best to be direct and to the point.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How was that win Buzz? Will almost certainly look to divert the attention away from Bulldog glory

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brilliant lads! Absolutely great win that, especially before the bye. Really promising signs there, up there with one of our best wins in years. Played them off the park, real team effort, exciting times to he a fan, ive missed this feeling

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Or that......but probably the former as he might not know what fornicate himself vigorously means.

Best to be direct and to the point.
Hmmm maybe he should ride a bike with no seat then ha?

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
The difference when Taffe is in for Hutch was a long range try with him handling the ball twice in the play. CC woulld have noticed that :grinning:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was textbook for taking out someone's MCL, really rubbish stuff. Poor bloke, that's most of the season he'll be out, and assuming it heals well.
Do you reckon it might get a mention and some attention from the review committee?

Status
Not open for further replies.