OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kidding right?? It would be massive upsets if we were to beat both the Raiders and Panthers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How about we worry about winning tonight’s game rather than looking at what will happen in the future

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just saw the video of the boys running out for the captains run and it looks like king will be replacing patolo and that’s the only change I can see
King can run with a broken hand! Lol
But yeah hopefully he comes in.

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
King had a broken hand too? I thought it was Mann that had the broken hand and king had the less severe hand injury. Well doesn’t matter now it’s likely he may play this round.

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Patolo will play, possibly from the bench. I still can't comprehend a bench containing both Haywood and Taffe. Where is the video for the captains run?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just saw the video of the boys running out for the captains run and it looks like king will be replacing patolo and that’s the only change I can see
They all sounded like the "Lion King" Hyenas when they were running on the field. [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

DFLWatto

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can’t believe he didn’t change the bench or Hutchison, fuark moi

Dogs Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see how Taafe on the bench pans out. If Hucho is playing like shit does CC sub Taafe into the halves? Could then be a sign of things to come.
He won’t be on the
I think Patolo will play, possibly from the bench. I still can't comprehend a bench containing both Haywood and Taffe. Where is the video for the captains run?
Patola and King start. The bench is Hayward, Hushes, Faumassilli, and Morrin. Taffe is out

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be fair to the fans they need to have the attitude that anything but annihilating the knights after last year performances is acceptable.

If dolphins can smash eels and dragons thump warriors there is no reason why the dogs shouldn’t put a big number on the knights (20 points ahead at least)
Be good to put a score on but a win is a win . They all worth 2 points

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why the fuck did we let go of flanno if we're gonna choose Hutchison? Hahaha... flanno was a better defender hahahhahahahahaha
I'm sorry I just cannot defend CC on this
Because its not necessarily about defense. Its about implementing systems and Hutchinson does it better than anyone else.

Need to remember we are setting up a system that will become second nature around the club for years to come... Set the game plans up first, team second, finals third, premiership fourth.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hearing Cogger will be dropped for Gamble. Would've been nice to see Kiks run at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.