OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Basically all we can take from that list is Tracy has won the fullback spot. CC doesnt want to drop Taafe, Morrin or Hayward and hasn’t figured out what to do. If king is fit one has to drop out. If King is not fit team could be crazy, we have seen before CC can be crazy with his team selections so all 3 could play.
Gus has said before that the team list given on Tuesday is just for the media and the actual team is picked after the captain's run the day before the game

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Mann still out. Play Hutch to 13
Taaffe at 7 with either Sexy or KK at 14
Curran who isn’t a prop needs to play there with King not available.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
KP can certainly be exposed in defence.
Hes a one trick poney and for some fucking reason he won dally m. Absolute debacle. Fuck the Knights and their influence on the game and media. Just cause of one fucking player? Andrew johns was overhyped. Shifty Sherwin shits on him.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Wilson in nsw cup still. Hope he is on the mend.

Sexton is usually named in nsw cup so the fact he hasn’t been named may mean he is a good chance of making the 17?

DFLWatto

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you guys honestly think he's going to drop Hutcho from 7 you all have rocks in your heads

The team has been playing great , We should be 4 from 6 there is no chance he drops the 1 player that has been organising the team because he's thrown too many dummies especially before a game that we should win.

If we lose to the knights then I would expect changes
I'm sorry mate, I'm not trying to be offensive but if you think Hutchison has done any organising in that team other than organising his own hitup, you may have brain damage

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No Wilson in nsw cup still. Hope he is on the mend.

Sexton is usually named in nsw cup so the fact he hasn’t been named may mean he is a good chance of making the 17?
Nope

Nsw cup play 1130 on Sunday if they're going to carry sexton as 18th man, they won't risk him nsw cup

Not saying he won't end up playing, just its not a guarantee

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
IMG_6459.jpeg
Loosing to Newcastle here is pressing the reset button. Both sides are 2-4, the side will be more motivated than ever expecting a not so straight forward win however. That middle isn’t glass but there isn’t to many screws.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't think he'll make 1st grade with us anymore. I'm guessing won't be given an extension
Yeah I know some were pretty heavy on him coming through the grades and it was exciting to have another local junior debut but he looked so out of place in that game. He’s young enough to recover but there is so many better players in the system now.

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Quietly, this was always the plan, Tracey just missed preseason due to injuries
Quietly, this was always the plan, Tracey just missed preseason due to injuries
I was very critical on Taffee’s performances early in the season (Eels & Sharks). His last performance against the roosters was super impressive. He has got better as the season has progressed.
Very sad if he has lost his spot his is a good kid.
I know Tracey was brilliant last week against Melbourne.
CC is in a good position, he must pull the correct strings this weekend otherwise say goodbye to semi finals.
My guess both teams are evenly matched, going to be a close one!

Status
Not open for further replies.