OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Last year 108-6 Newcastle from the 2 games...
I just want to win I don't care how or by how many! Those 2 games especially the 66-0 was the lowest point of the Bulldogs in decades!
Tracey -> Perham
Xerri -> Averillo
Crichton - > Alamoti
Hutchison -> Rajab
Curran -> Morrin
Kikau -> Okunbur
Hughes -> TPJ

Bench
Faumasilli -> Sutton
Taffe/Morrin/Hayward-> Topine

Other changes that aren't a plus, missing Preston and maybe King

There's a reason we lost 66-0

It won't be a repeat

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Reading their forum, Knights fans are absolutely shitting it at the prospect of Kiks running at Cogger all game. :D
Don't know why they should be, Coggers defence stats are very good with highest efficiency in the comp. He always puts his body infront.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just read that too lol, saw they said cogger out and gamble in. They think his better to defend kikau. Do they not realise that kikau went through Joey manu and his one of the best centres in the game? Lol
There was an article online that said they have made changes to combat our left edge. Not sure what though. Maybe they will move Hastings to that side.

If they leave Gagai and Marzhew on the right we should exploit that. Fox another 3

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Actually from memory Kurt Mann was really good against us... I'm sure he'll be able to share some valuable info with the team.

What I've noticed about Newcastle this year, is that even more than previous seasons they are highly dependant on the Pong... if we do a job on him that should be the win.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Maybe it’s the talk and direction from hutch that’s keeping him in fg. He might be the one telling everyone where to be and what to do? Idk but it’s definitely not his skills that’s keeping him there

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maybe it’s the talk and direction from hutch that’s keeping him in fg. He might be the one telling everyone where to be and what to do? Idk but it’s definitely not his skills that’s keeping him there
He's got to be doing something right, because despite our pack's size we seem to be getting up field pretty well.. I know it's not all him but he's playing a role there... if he can get more urgent to feed the right edge in good ball it would make such a difference.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tracey -> Perham
Xerri -> Averillo
Crichton - > Alamoti
Hutchison -> Rajab
Curran -> Morrin
Kikau -> Okunbur
Hughes -> TPJ

Bench