ROUND 7 - Bulldogs VS Roosters - GAME DISCUSSION & TEAM LISTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Warriors and Souths laid down the blueprint on how to dominate the Roosters

1. Straight through their manhood up the middle. They don’t like getting down and dirty
2. Second phase particularly late offloads and support players backing up

If we do those two things well (much like we did last week) then we will win

Notwithstanding the useless ref G Sutton

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

1. Straight through their manhood up the middle. They don’t like getting down and dirty

"Straight through their manhood" Ok a swift kick in the balls will do the trick. Can't defend the line while holding there balls.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Tonight will tell us a lot about Pay, only because this is the second time playing the roosters in such a short amount of time.
Also, there has been enough footy played this season to work out the roosters strength and weaknesses unlike when we played them in round 2.

Will he be able to identify these things and be able to get the team to carry out what we have to do?
Has Pay learnt from the round two loss?
Is he going to put a bullet up our middle forwards bums and emphasis the fact that we need to get down and dirty up the middle?

Big Key in this match - Our error rate needs to be at it's lowest, Roosters are a team that can pile on the points if we make stupid mistakes in our own half.
Time to roll up the sleeves and play some good set to set footy.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
"Straight through their manhood" Ok a swift kick in the balls will do the trick. Can't defend the line while holding there balls.
What balls? They are latte drinking ****

PS for the SJW's in this case, the term *** isn't referring to Homosexuals, it's referring to annoying *****.

If you want to learn the difference, consult the South Park *** episode.

Last edited:

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I noticed that again 95% of the tipsters in the leading Sydney newspapers have tipped the Roosters.
Paul Kent was the only one in 15 to tip the Dogs.
What fucking game are they watching ??
Really? As in you're surprised? For Dogs to win tonight it would be our biggest win in some time

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I noticed that again 95% of the tipsters in the leading Sydney newspapers have tipped the Roosters.
Paul Kent was the only one in 15 to tip the Dogs.
What fucking game are they watching ??
Jamie Soward of all people has tipped us as well. But not much love from tipsters this week

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really? As in you're surprised? For Dogs to win tonight it would be our biggest win in some time
Last week your forwards outplayed the much vaunted Cowboys pack whilst the Roosters pack got bushwhacked, trampled over & utter pulverised by a Souths side missing Sam Burgess & Cameron Murray.
The Roosters best metre eater in Taukeiaho is out & FPN makes a return after 5 years out of the NRL.
The Roosters are as vulnerable as you’ll get em.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Last week your forwards outplayed the much vaunted Cowboys pack whilst the Roosters pack got bushwhacked, trampled over & utter pulverised by a Souths side missing Sam Burgess & Cameron Murray.
The Roosters best metre eater in Taukeiaho is out & FPN makes a return after 5 years out of the NRL.
You have to be the only rooster fan that I enjoy having here, and I've been here since 2003 lol

I take it you would prefer to post here more than the cock pen.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters will fluke it some way with the use of the ref no doubt.

I hope we win and win dirty don't care how we do it!

Yes I'm on my scotch already

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A week is a long time in nrl.
Not sure why you are playing down roosters chances. The fact is we have a few things going against us. We dont have good records under this ref, we dont have good recent records against roosters and we have 5 day turnaround. Dogs will have to play really well to have a chance

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good points, I hope you're right

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A week is a long time in nrl.
Not sure why you are playing down roosters chances. The fact is we have a few things going against us. We dont have good records under this ref, we dont have good recent records against roosters and we have 5 day turnaround. Dogs will have to play really well to have a chance
That's also true... we find out soon enough lads!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
All that could be valid but:-

Sutton referring = Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs lose. Doesn't really matter who the opposition is.

Case closed.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I hate playing these *****. Always feels like they are bigger, faster, and stronger than us.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
If we go up the middle we win. Dogs by 12

Status
Not open for further replies.