Not open for further replies.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Huge game..if we are a contender we win tonight

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Don’t know why but I have a good feeling about this game hope my instincts are right
So do I.

Fk I hope it isn't one of those weeks where I place huge expectations on the match which only ends up emphasising my referee and Eastwood rage during the match.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to be the only rooster fan that I enjoy having here, and I've been here since 2003 lol

I take it you would prefer to post here more than the cock pen.
Thanks champ. Comparing the Bulldog Kennel to the Chook Pen is like comparing Margot Robbie to Paulune Hanson in the looks department.
The Chook Pen is shit.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
thanks robbo for dropping jwh to the bench. these 2 teams always throw away the skill and just go at each other. Whichever pack gets on top will win it. Huge game for woodsy and klem tonight.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A must win, we need to bridge the gap between us the the bottom 2. We need to galvanise Pay's new methods and build confidence with in the squad.

A win would put us in 9th or even 8th position depending on the margin.

Roosters always lift when they play us, it's going to be a very difficult game.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Moses first tryscorer off a woodsy offload up the middle

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not getting excited as good as we were last week that was one game, hopefully a turning point but we will see.
Short turnaround and travel is a factor. I hate the roosters more than any other team and we always lose against them.
Hoping we get the win but no idea if we will, roosters have been a bit like us turn up one week shit the next.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck - Joey Manu on the wing will monster whoever he is up against (I have a bad feeling it's Montoya).
Fuck 2 - We have a 50% record with Gerard Sutton, however have not won a game with him as ref since March 2016 (and only 3 games out of 9 after Souths Black Friday screw up).
Fuck 3 - We haven't won a game with Maxwell as an official since July 2016.
Fuck them all, we will win today

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So pumped for this one! Hope it absolutely pours and we just hammer the pricks through the middle all night. Been too long since I've been to a game either

UP THE DOGS!!!

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think we should be expecting a win, but for whatever reason I am confident about tonight. It would certainly be a turning point if we could knock off the Chooks I feel.

Is it too early to start pre-loading? Hope not because I've had a couple already.

Status
Not open for further replies.