Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No use arguing with you guys, you’re all blind. No reason to move Flano when we already had two other halves on the field. If his goal was to get Flano out of the way he’d have been better off pulling him from the field snd playing Topine at centre. Flano was moved to holler because Teed was shutting the bed snd we needed to calm the fuck down and we looked a little better after the change was made.
RUOK

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I turned on the TV to watch him defend the opposing winger from the middle of the field. I wish this club would stop signing absolute spuds. They could find better players on the street I’d rather watch @Nasheed then some of these shit *****
I thought CC knew that Okonbur was not a winger, and I thought that was the reason CC had him training in the forwrds

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Na he still is the kennel koala.

You watch imbeciles on here rip into KO after his first mistake while still blowing Burton.
Well, on this place anything is possible, Fam. I wouldn’t put it past sone of the Burton lovers on here. But there are plenty who criticise him too, so maybe the blame will be shared.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Na he still is the kennel koala.

You watch imbeciles on here rip into KO after his first mistake while still blowing Burton.
Who is blowing him though?

He is a first grade standard player - check.

The reality is he is our most influential spine player.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who is blowing him though?

He is a first grade standard player - check.

The reality is he is our most influential spine player.
The ones who who cry when you call him a centre, which he is an elite centre, and the ones that blame his shit performances on everyone except him.

I really wish flanno does get dropped just to see the excuses.

Have to add, he has the potential to be a half one day.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did Defence guru rip into the rorted ref? Or did he use the "no excuses" b.s he always uses? The more he says, it makes me think he hasn't got a clue.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Look at the try assist stats from today, the cold hard facts. Make a thread on the try assist drought.
You mean the try assist stat. We only scored one all day.

But you’re never going to score many points if you don’t maintain discipline and control the ball. Stop getting ahead of yourself and look at the real problems for once.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My game review: Result was expected.

Thought we did well to keep them to 30 points with the amount of injuries we have and it being at CommBank where the Eeels are hardest to beat.

Refereeing was once again terrible.

Thought we battled away bravely but it was always going to be a tough game for us.

Eels are NOT premiership contenders, especially off this performance against a virtual reserve grade squad.

Good News: We meet the Eels again, at Accor, on the Monday of the June long weekend, the same game and venue we thrashed them in last year.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The ones who who cry when you call him a centre, which he is an elite centre, and the ones that blame his shit performances on everyone except him.

I really wish flanno does get dropped just to see the excuses.

Have to add, he has the potential to be a half one day.
So you think Flanno‘s play is worth his spot?

The problem with him as center then who’s stepping up in the spine?

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So you think Flanno‘s play is worth his spot?

The problem with him as center then who’s stepping up in the spine?
Flanno is a park footballer at best.

This season was a write off before it started. I would blood the pups tbh.

If it means leaving Burton at 6 just to see KO in FG, so be it.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My game review: Result was expected.

Thought we did well to keep them to 30 points with the amount of injuries we have and it being at CommBank where the Eeels are hardest to beat.

Refereeing was once again terrible.

Thought we battled away bravely but it was always going to be a tough game for
If there is a positive out of today, it is changes will have to be made in the backline. We can't carry Flanno and Avo anymore . . . Make some changes CC ffs . . . We can still make the semis

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
If there is a positive out of today, it is changes will have to be made in the backline. We can't carry Flanno and Avo anymore . . . Make some changes CC ffs . . . We can still make the semis
No way will we make the semis, but we can be competitive when our troops are all back on deck. I will be happy just to watch us stop other teams from making the top four.