Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’d rather bring in young blokes and let them experience the physicality of first grade. Nsw cup isn’t the development they need. We can’t be any fucking worse. All we’re doing is padding the bank accounts of frauds who shouldn’t be in first grade
I don’t know man, I understand the desire to give these guys a go and see if they’re up to it, if they’re the future, but the other side to that coin is throwing them into a no win situation, especially with a massive lack of experienced players out there, could totally derail their careers.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just like that, we have the worst defence in the NRL.

If Parra score 2 more points, we will also have the worst points difference in the NRL.

He's pretty much (give or take 1-3 cm/kgs) the same size and weight as Paul Alamoti, Jake Averillo, and Hayze Perham.
Biologically maybe, 110kg fat obese **** can’t stand next to a jay cutler on stage

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least we can confirm
-Topine is not a first grader
-Davey is a first grader
-TPJ is quality.. needs to play more minutes
-Moving Flanagan to dummy half is a nice way of saying it’s your last first grade game.. on ya bike son.
-Reynolds is slow
-Preston is a gun
-Ryan Matterson is a dog ****
-Eels won’t go close to winning the comp this year
-Reed Mahoney will get a verbal from the coach for poor discipline.
Topine not first grade because he’s been thrown in out of position and forced to play 70+ minutes?

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reed was putrid today, overplayed his hand WAY too much.

But that happens when your whole spine is fucking rubbish and worst in the league.
Stop making excuses, Fam. It’s really getting old. Our problems STARTED with Reed today. Yeah, we are hit by injuries, but that’s all the more reason for our captain to be calm and stop putting unnecessary pressure on our defence.

We were playing better footy in the second half of last year without Reed and that’s a fact. Burton was playing better, Flano was playing better. The only thing I’m not sure of is whether the problem is Reed or Ciraldo, although injuries certainly aren’t helping either.

One way or another Reed heaped unnecessary pressure on us today. The buck stops with him and judging from his post game interview he knows it.

I really hope Ciraldo doesn’t pick Flano next week. It will be interesting to see who you blame when we get owned by Cronulla.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What’s worrying is both Kiraz and Jake had strapping on their leg and got injured so they carried those into the game

What’s going on with strength and conditioning
We've got multiple players held together with tape yet we give TPJ months off so he's "right" LOL.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dude, it makes absolutely no sense that he would be hooked to a position where he would see more ball. Especially considering his had Reed was today. Use your brain for crying out loud.

It’s almost at the point where I hope he does get dropped so you will all realise he is not the root of all our problems.

Honestly, blaming him when Reed was so bad today is just shit from from you guys. He tried his butt off. Had more fantasy points than anyone bar King and TPJ.
So your saying that Ciro moved our captain from his hooking position to accomodate Flanno who has not looked likely once in 7 straight games this year of igniting anything on attack

Ok bro

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But then who will the Burton lovers blame for his shit performances?
Burton will get the blame. He’s not as much of a protected species as Reed and I don’t think even this place would be crazy enough to blame KO.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Stop making excuses, Fam. It’s really getting old. Our problems STARTED with Reed today. Yeah, we are hit by injuries, but that’s all the more reason for our captain to be calm and stop putting unnecessary pressure on our defence.

We were playing better footy in the second half of last year without Reed and that’s a fact. Burton was playing better, Flano was playing better. The only thing I’m not sure of is whether the problem is Reed or Ciraldo, although injuries certainly aren’t helping either.

One way or another Reed heaped unnecessary pressure on us today. The buck stops with him and judging from his post game interview he knows it.

I really hope Ciraldo doesn’t pick Flano next week. It will be interesting to see who you blame when we get owned by Cronulla.
Like I said, today you were the 2nd worst spine player and that's including the PR stunt.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what we all complain our players don’t have heart. Yet the **** plays with his heart and emotion. Didn’t you see his emotion from interview after the game on nine ? Bloke almost cried! Let’s calm down and support our players not beat them down
he like a few of our other players are guilty of trying to hard, and thay do it to cover up for the shit in our team like our gun.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So your saying that Ciro moved our captain from his hooking position to accomodate Flanno who has not looked likely once in 7 straight games this year of igniting anything on attack

Ok bro
Cahunt thinks if he says the same thing over and over it will come true

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Burton will get the blame. He’s not as much of a protected species as Reed and I don’t think even this place would be crazy enough to blame KO.
Look at the try assist stats from today, the cold hard facts. Make a thread on the try assist drought.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rather than deflecting to Reed's performance today perhaps you tell us what Flanno did today as a $450k a season halfback. Also on a secondary note I want you compare & contrast him to Steve Mortimer & Pollamounter. Remember....no deflection mate.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Na he still is the kennel koala.

You watch imbeciles on here rip into KO after his first mistake while still blowing Burton.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Even if you reflect back on the good wins we had under Potter last season I cannot think of one where Flanagan starred.

Averillo had some games to remember, Burton, JMK etc.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rather than deflecting to Reed's performance today perhaps you tell us what Flanno did today as a $450k a season halfback. Also on a secondary note I want you compare & contrast him to Steve Mortimer & Pollamounter. Remember....no deflection mate.
550K. Thanks TB

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Ok bro
No use arguing with you guys, you’re all blind. No reason to move Flano when we already had two other halves on the field. If his goal was to get Flano out of the way he’d have been better off pulling him from the field snd playing Topine at centre. Flano was moved to holler because Teed was shutting the bed snd we needed to calm the fuck down and we looked a little better after the change was made.