OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All I can hear is the pounding of rain on the roof.
Would be surprised if today is the day to bring in a new half.
Although a bigger forward with good hands on the bench would be handy.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last time we played Rorters they got us by 1 point, Perham, Waddell, Nockonmore, Averillo, Alamoti in the squad .. 37 missed tackles killed us but we still nearly got them ..

‘’anyone know who the ref was and what the penalty count was in that game, couldn’t find it ..

we Can beat them .. Dogs by 2 ..

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Last time we played Rorters they got us by 1 point, Perham, Waddell, Nockonmore, Averillo, Alamoti in the squad .. 37 missed tackles killed us but we still nearly got them ..

‘’anyone know who the ref was and what the penalty count was in that game, couldn’t find it ..

we Can beat them .. Dogs by 2 ..
klein was the ref that day but dk about the penalty count

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is Hughes still in the starting 13? My money is Ciraldo will bench him and get only another 20 min from him. History has proven Ciraldo to do the same thing over and over again. That includes losing.
Our 2nd starting prop has been playing no minutes anyways. With Curran out of the middle rotation there might be a little bump but it doesn't look like the coach trusts Hughes.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hearing Sexton is in this week ? Anyone else hear this ?
Can only hope know he has his defensive flaws but will be a plus in attack. Won’t affect the result but will see us create more with ball in hand.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can only hope know he has his defensive flaws but will be a plus in attack. Won’t affect the result but will see us create more with ball in hand.
I think he is bog average. Only seen as a saviour because the current half is a ulitity. Hutch played I think 3-4 games at centre, 9 games off the bench and another 4 as halfback last year. Sexton spent most of the year in reserves until arriving at the dogs. Sexton is better then Hutch but both are reserve grade/back up halves at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.