OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
It's possible Hughes needs to get fired up to perform.
Maybe the idea is to see if some Warea-Hargreaves, Collins or Radley niggle can get Hughes wound up?
If those three can't, no-one will.
Depends if he gets a couple of swigs from the special water bottle

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Idk but they uploaded a teaser for the jersey looks pretty good from what I could see
You'd think they'd have to be wearing it this week, but if the jersey isnt ready that would be pretty poor form from the club

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any chance of an upset tomorrow night was quashed with the appointment of Atkins as ref.

He like Sutton will bury us with penalties and six again for the Rorters. Yeh, they give us penalties when it's a bleeding obvious infringement, but they tend to give us penalties early in the game and when we're working out from our own goal line, which saves face by having the penalty count look somewhat respectable.

How does Latrell escape penalty for putting JAC out again? And Shaquai Mitchell is out with "concussion" after failing a HIA last week, which probably saves him from suspension for breaking J Preston's jaw, who is now out for 6 weeks!

Imagine if this was the other way around.

Clear examples of inconsistent rulings with different NRL clubs. One getting off very lightly while we once again get the wrong end of the pineapple!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt call a win an upset, the Dogs have been playing pretty good footy, Ciraldo has had them full of beans so far and some more second phase and kick chase could see an easy win

hoody06

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Knight out, Patolo added to the bench. Sexton and Xerri remain as reserves

Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any chance of an upset tomorrow night was quashed with the appointment of Atkins as ref.

He like Sutton will bury us with penalties and six again for the Rorters. Yeh, they give us penalties when it's a bleeding obvious infringement, but they tend to give us penalties early in the game and when we're working out from our own goal line, which saves face by having the penalty count look somewhat respectable.

How does Latrell escape penalty for putting JAC out again? And Shaquai Mitchell is out with "concussion" after failing a HIA last week, which probably saves him from suspension for breaking J Preston's jaw, who is now out for 6 weeks!

Imagine if this was the other way around.

Clear examples of inconsistent rulings with different NRL clubs. One getting off very lightly while we once again get the wrong end of the pineapple!
And I can tell you where that pineapple is well and truly jammed tight.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tie up dom young !!!!!!!!

dom young if he gets on the outside of us he is a machine

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
DOM YOUNG is there strike with Tedesco throwing a wide to him im
Sure they know this

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s that winger that is very dangerous I know that Ciro will have eyes on him if he doesn’t he must be blind but I trust in Ciro I actually like him as a coach this is basically his first year as a coach who has all
The new players and trying to get them to mend and he has I have seen a major improvement especially in defence as soon as the attack hits we hit high scores

so I trust in him and I know there is more coming next year has to be more props and that will
Be the team unless they pick up Pezet but sexton is there so really no need I like sexton as a half back

same as Hutchinson people as so harsh on the bloke how much pressure would be on his head he is a calm player and I think that’s why Ciro sticks with him
He has had plenty of experience in the 7 especially around the roosters he ran riot I watched his games he knows how to set up try’s they will
Come

Status
Not open for further replies.