OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So frustrating to see this team with no gamble whatsoever with an outside back or a half who show some flair. Same old Hutch and Taaffe. On the other side, spoon contenders Tigers are having a real crack with some good young talent, they were in the same boat as us, maybe worse. Dolphins 2nd year in roster firing AGAIN.

I hate to be a doom merchant, I really do, but this boring attacking side is killing me! And WTF do we employ Taylor for??? At least CC has improved our defence.

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So frustrating to see this team with no gamble whatsoever with an outside back or a half who show some flair. Same old Hutch and Taaffe. On the other side, spoon contenders Tigers are having a real crack with some good young talent, they were in the same boat as us, maybe worse. Dolphins 2nd year in roster firing AGAIN.

I hate to be a doom merchant, I really do, but this boring attacking side is killing me! And WTF do we employ Taylor for??? At least CC has improved our defence.
Yup fucking tired of the season being over by Easter.
At least we are getting better this year game by game.
Could all go the shit very quickly.
Let’s see what the process is like this weekend!
A lot of us would like some change.
Me personally Taaffe to halfback.
Burton to fullback.
Hutch to 5/8
Skeleton to replace Wilson.
I’d rather see us try something than stick to what we have and loose every weekend.
I don’t want to see anyone get promoted into the team if their defense is suspect.
At least we have something that is working for us.

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Man that Roosters team is stacked. Hopefully the expected wet weather keeps us in the game.
Trouble with that in wet weather the forwards have to aim up in the middle.
Will see the trend after ten or so minutes if we have the grit

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Lets hope it’s not a 15min start and then sitting on the bench for the last 65 mins
This will be Hughes first biggest test to date.
Got to take it up hard and be available to do so every set, sometimes twice.
This fast moving aggressive Roosters pack will expose any weakness he might have in the balls department.
If only Curran had another 10kgs. He has been a standout making his own way without any help from our non existent creative halves.

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
People criticise Ciraldo on his selections. But, the guys he has selected are the best available.
And most of the critics learn their footy off the Fat Man on the TV.
Might be close to the best available, but not in the right positions
Sexgton back in Hutch to 5/8 and Burton to centres

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters 20+ you can’t expect to pick the same team
Nd expect a different result. If we couldn’t beat a crap rabbits team we have no hope against a fit and firing roosters team. Forwards are going to steam roll us!

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Morrin out is a blessing in disguise. He is a fringe first grader at best.
Morrin would be good if he was surrounded by a better group of forwards. He has great footwork and tries his guts despite his size. I always wanted Kautoga to start the season because he was good in the trials and provides size compared to Morrin. Yes, you are right. Blessing in disguise.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My one-month free Kayo has expired so I am fine with a thrashing in a Foxtel only game! Sadly, I think the Dog's F/A will be getting a hammering.

DFLWatto

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Sydney Roosters
Sat April 6 2024, 2:15pm at Belmore Sports Ground, Belmore / Bidjigal

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

1. Joash Papali'i 2. Jeral Skelton 3. Hayze Perham 4. Bronson Xerri 5. Eli Clark 6. Joseph O'Neill 7. Toby Sexton 8. Jack Todd 9. Bailey Biondi-odo 10. Lipoi Hopoi 11. Lachlan Vale 12. Harry Hayes 13. Bailey Hayward

14. Khaled Rajab 15. Reece Hoffman 16. Zane Tetevano 17. Romano Cook

Sydney Roosters

1. Harry Mckeon 2. Lewis Murphy 4. Ethan Clark-Wood 5. Fetalaiga Pauga 6. Zach Dockar-Clay 7. Hugo Savala 8. Dylan Napa 9. Benaiah Ioelu 10. Taylor Losalu 12. Salesi Foketi 13. Siua Wong

14. Tyler Moriarty 15. Corey Ross 16. Falefa Letoi 17. Coby Thomas 18. Michael Coleman 19. Tayson Fakaosi
who's romano cook? he any good?

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only positives this week, debut for kautoga, go well young man and Wilson back, should never have been dropped.
Hutchinson should never play 7 ever again ciraldo is seriously delusional.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.