Status
Not open for further replies.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Des is gone so obviously doesn't give a fk anymore

This club is a laughing stock both on and off the field

Oh a laughing stock in my kids kindercare. I go pick him up and the staff giggle because he has a Dogs back pack

FML even middle age female non league supporters know we are shit house
Mate you should try having a massive bulldogs logo(the boat is called "the kennel ")on the side of your boat in north queensland fmd I'm getting hammered lol

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate you should try having a massive bulldogs logo(the boat is called "the kennel ")on the side of your boat in north queensland fmd I'm getting hammered lol
That's crook but at least it is only the fish giving to you. I have a Bulldogs golf bag and play at my course 3 times a week. Blokes come from 3 fairways over to give it to me!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Chris Walker tweets

Is Des Hasler off his fuckn head, why wouldn't he pick Josh Cleeland and Rod Griffin....

https://twitter.com/iam_chriswalker/status/897403187925196800

Why wouldn't Des Hasler pick Josh Cleeland in first grade, that ***** got rocks in his head...

https://twitter.com/iam_chriswalker/status/894890417631641600

I feel sorry for Woods, Foran and that other big name player the Canterbury Bulldogs signed, no pressure next year... #Desneedsgo

https://twitter.com/iam_chriswalker/status/890506227993542656

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
'cause we're already over the cap this season and have already been fined for it. Cleeland isn't part of the first grade squad which means if we play him then we go further over the cap and get fined again.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's crook but at least it is only the fish giving to you. I have a Bulldogs golf bag and play at my course 3 times a week. Blokes come from 3 fairways over to give it to me!!
I have Bulldogs stickers on the back of my car. This guy with Manly stickers on the back of his van was driving 30 under the speed limit. I overtook him. Saw him look up at my car then he gunned it and started trying to overtake me and cut me off. Don't know why he was being such an arsehole. It was Manly who screwed us, not the other way around. They got the good end of the deal. They got rid of Des.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
'cause we're already over the cap this season and have already been fined for it. Cleeland isn't part of the first grade squad which means if we play him then we go further over the cap and get fined again.
That isn't true though.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That isn't true though.
Sorry. We got fined for 2016. Which means we're likely right on the cap this season due to back-ended deals and such.

Remember that we named 30 first graders this season while most other clubs only named 25 first graders. That means we have a lot less money to bring in extra players.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sorry. We got fined for 2016. Which means we're likely right on the cap this season due to back-ended deals and such.

Remember that we named 30 first graders this season while most other clubs only named 25 first graders. That means we have a lot less money to bring in extra players.
Nathan Ryan tweeted that he looked into our 2nd tier status and said there was no issue and that Cleeland could be promoted. The club also hasn't come out and said we can't promote anyone while Hasler previously said that Cleeland "Wasn't ready for firstgrade".

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nathan Ryan tweeted that he looked into our 2nd tier status and said there was no issue and that Cleeland could be promoted. The club also hasn't come out and said we can't promote anyone while Hasler previously said that Cleeland "Wasn't ready for firstgrade".
I don't know how Nathan Ryan got access to it. It's possible that it's just Hasler. It's highly probable that Hasler is a major factor in it, but it's likely also a cost thing. Second Tier cap is fine. Players get paid to play on second tier cap all the time. But if they play first grade then they have to be paid extra for each game they play. If they play more than a certain amount of first grade games then they need to earn a fulltime wage.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And its not from the swells/waves right haha

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Instead of coppin it sweet on the chin you'd probably go over to em and tell how good things actually are! Haha

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hasler isn't ready this year either for first grade .

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate the boat ramp is murder!!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And its not from the swells/waves right haha
Lol your right there mate every prick up here has an opinion on the dogs it just used to be a lot easier to put the fucks back in their box

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm no golfer but I could show them another use for a nine iron lol

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm no golfer but I could show them another use for a nine iron lol
Even though I'm a member at Bankstown those filthy Sharks, Roosters, Dragons, Tigers and Rabbit supporters are among them. Not enough clubs nor time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.