OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
wilson not bad but not nrl for this year

clutchinson same

Critta please dont try hard

Burto not bad

Hoping for a huge one from Sexto

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes I react to us playing poorly
And I react to us playing well. We played poorly in attack and I reacted accordingly and we played well in defence (mostly) and I reacted accordingly
Apologies if you made a positive post it's something I don't see from you, could you pin me? Lmao

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He offers fuck all. Our fans just rated him because they don't actually watch other games and only saw him carve up Burton and EQW when they played us lol.
Bro, he didn’t even shine in a stacked team at the rabbits. I think we signed him after that one game lol. I think he is too small for fullback and gets dominated when carrying the ball. It’s like playing JAC there lol.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sexton for Hutcho round 1 imo and tell Mahoney to get his parra serve coach back

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everytime I've seen Skelton play FG I can't see how he plays himself out of a wing spot.

Wilson is just as error prone without the go forward.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe so.
He needs alpha halves who demand the ball.
Every once in a while, he can do something out of the ordinary and catch players napping, but he's making too many decisions out there and we are still playing too much one out predictable rubbish.

The team has enough strike power to play off the cuff with forwards just running decoys. But it needs the halves to demand the ball so Reed is not making these decisions.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We have played badly, dropped ball, made some bad defensive reads, had not much go forward and we are 6-6. I remember this trial last 2 seasons and it was over before the half. So not too bad so far.