OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The 14m gain set and Burton's 70m punt sums up this game.

The go forward is in shambles tonight.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hutch plays like a geriatric but appears to be the new favourite eg Perham

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m off Hutchison, and Wilson has been disappointing. Usually he’s evasive and safe today he’s beaten no one and dropped the ball 3 times.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's the problem with this place, you call out obvious truths anx you get called a "hater".
bro I reckon they will come second half a bit more focused. Remember we do need like 1-3 games with the starting side… the team need to naturally think how their team mates play and it will click. However I’m happy with our defense.. we would have been down 20-6. We haven’t seen Ronaldo or Katoa ripping us. We haven’t seen a line break. We have broken the line a few times. I’m liking what I’m seeing butttttt we need more ooooofff going forward. If we can get that clicking then yes it will give Hutchinson more time to draw defenders. But right now, Burton and Hutchinson don’t have that time.. if we can get more direct forward and pressure off the halves I think we can shake the competition

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sexy to change direction to xerri and jac

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can Matt Nable emphasise the word gambling anymore? Like we get it, sport in Australia is only a thing because its so linked to gambling. Its literally sponsored by gambling sites.

Coming from Lebanon into Australia sport really lost a big part of what it meant for me. It was all about passion and love back home. Its kinda still is here for select people, but the gambling addiction and "shove it down your throat at every chance" exposure is just fucked. Bit off topic but it always pisses me off how its ruined the purity.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
would even consider Turpin at 9 for round 1 at this rate if Reed keeps playing like he did in the 1st half
I think we have to run with someone capable of covering 9. He should have been spelled in that last 10 or 15mins of high intensity games. His passing was a disaster.

Until we get a dominant front row it will be hard for him to keep fresh during the game. Probably the reason why C. Smith was able to prolong his career. Storm hardly ever got rolled through the middle.