Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
14th vs 15th on the ladder and we lose 66-0 at home. Absolutely embarrassing. We've had 8 years of suffering and a tonne of blowouts and bad losses, but I think this is the worst.

They made a shit Newcastle team that was about to fire their coach look like the Panthers...

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
mahoney and ciraldo explaining the situation at the presser says it all, ffs man up be honest with yourselves, your training your game plans your efforts are all shit , dont say your working hard as whats being shown on the field disproves what your saying
as for the fans they have every right to be offended and boo the team, the truth is often more brutal than bullshit

MirandaDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’ll keep wearing my Dogs Polos, keep my Dogs number plates but gee it’s hard. I know it will turn but the when is a long way off

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
14th vs 15th on the ladder and we lose 66-0 at home. Absolutely embarrassing. We've had 8 years of suffering and a tonne of blowouts and bad losses, but I think this is the worst.

They made a shit Newcastle team that was about to fire their coach look like the Panthers...
If we don’t make bottom 8 teams look like premiership contenders then we aren’t the Bulldogs. It’s what we do best unfortunately and then the team gets massacred by other teams

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score

Just got back from the game and mate I'm beyond pissed and embarrassed now. I'm truly disconnected.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just got back from the game and mate I'm beyond pissed and embarrassed now. I'm truly disconnected.
Fuck I'm sorry you had to sit through that in person. I feel for anyone that had to. I was driving back from the Central Coast when the game was on so watched it an hour later and it was bad enough even with being able to fast forward between the 11 tries..

If I was at the game (I was at the Souths blowout which was bad enough) I would gone all Matt Lodge on everyone..

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’ll keep wearing my Dogs Polos, keep my Dogs number plates but gee it’s hard. I know it will turn but the when is a long way off
No problem player in reserve grade is 1st grade standard
Thats our problem
Flegg boys too young
Need to buy some older boys like manly have done we need success now not in 5 years

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell me you all still think coach hasn’t lost dressing room?
Under potter with a worse squad we were better tenfold.
We never folded like this under him.
Even georgalis did better.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
This game was worse than the tigers loss. Cowboys are a significantly better team especially at home and the ref really fucked the tigers over. The knights won't make the 8 are struggling too and if they lossed this game obrien was most likely gone.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because we don't know what has happened behind closed doors. But the team early this season was working a whole lot better than this. It isn't as simple as saying "all the players suck" and getting rid of them. The problem is elsewhere, but you and I don't get to sit in on all the team meetings, coaching one on ones, locker room conversations, etc etc, so we can't identify specifics. What is certain is the team is in a very bad place mentally, and CC and the rest of the staff haven't been able to stop the slide, and may in fact have contributed to it.
You've hit the nail on the head.
I have made afew posts in the last couple of weeks that we are cooked for the year and players can't wait till the season ends.

But not even I could see this bloodbath coming....

We are in complete dissaray. I really don't know how the club can turn things around.

We haven't hit rock bottom yet....