Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
For the first time, there's not a single redeeming thing to say. I'm gutted at how bad that was. I've tried to see postives all year, but that? Against the knights?! I'm speechless.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Man, watching that press conference…this club is in desperate need of leaders.
Mahoney saying fans don’t have the right to boo…well he frankly doesn’t have the right to be captain of this club if he’s going to go out there and play with the iq of a garden gnome.

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We've got no drive or mongrel when we try and go forward and a halfback that is not a halfback. There's no bone rattling tackles in our defence to put any real pressure on their attack. Best and Marzhew are bigger than most of our forward pack. It's like boys playing grown men. We've got no chance until we buy some big boppa meter eaters and find an organising halfback. It's as if it's the 1st time our team has ever played together. Absolutely no cohesion.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched it on replay on fast forward as I do most weeks these days. It's the least painful way.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Alamoti= hopeless bum
King- hopeless bum
Okunbor- hopeless kid bum lover
Perham- hopeless bum
Our 4 worst

Fox Mahoney burton kiraz Preston the only keepers that have potential but are stuck in a team full of bum *****

Belmore Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can’t believe want I heard in that presser. Ciraldo saying he could see the effort was there, changes won’t make a difference because they have made changes every week ‍♂

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
We missed 66 tackles today…52 against the sharks, 56 against the eels…yep, all that ‘work together’ and ‘built on defence’ bullshit Ciraldud has been spewing is working a treat

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Alamoti= hopeless bum
King- hopeless bum
Okunbor- hopeless kid bum lover
Perham- hopeless bum
Our 4 worst

Fox Mahoney burton kiraz Preston the only keepers that have potential but are stuck in a team full of bum *****
Wonder why we’re so shit we have a guy that Snapchat’s underage girl in your foward pack what could go wrong.

Belmore Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Reed saying fans don’t have any right to boo…. These fuckers are delusional