Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So just letting people know im off i wont be watching another game this year to painful to watch always a excuse so talk next year all the best see ya next year one mote thing go panthers

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So just letting people know im off i wont be watching another game this year to painful to watch always a excuse so talk next year all the best see ya next year one mote thing go panthers
I’m in the same boat. But go the Warriors

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Morrin and topine have proven they’re not first grade players
This is so true. Fans need to recognise that effort does not = talent. Sick of seeing comments lauding powder puff forwards. We need some real grunt up front

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, watching that press conference…this club is in desperate need of leaders.
Mahoney saying fans don’t have the right to boo…well he frankly doesn’t have the right to be captain of this club if he’s going to go out there and play with the iq of a garden gnome.
Mahoney is a fraud. Whoever made him captain lacks any foresight. Flanagan could come in and do a much better job at hooker. Mahoney should be finished at the club with a performance like that as should ciraldo

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean Pay had 1/4 of the talent but 5 times the heart in the players.
Nah Pay fcked up too. Results were so poor most of his tenure. They only came good when it didn't matter under Pay, when the side was no longer in the finals race and had nothing to lose. Pay also a fraud of a coach.

Can't help but think this is all karma for not letting dymock have a crack. He deserved the job when hasler left.

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How much more can we regress and yet all we hear from the club is about the friken effort and how training is so good... when will these delusional bastards wake up and just say it how it is. Our training standards are probably ridicoulosly low given what we dish out every week and for the last 7 years and counting.

We got no culture no more, the Canterbury we all grew up with is totally different to the loser model we are now and that really hurts.

We made a big mistake going with another rookie coach who I am sure wowed the boardroom who all need to have a good hard look at themselves, keep hearing the same old shit about the future but its just a regression in reality. Good players come to us and regress. Was never the case even 13 years ago. The last 8 years have been abismal.

We need to organise a walk out a protest or something, a message needs to get sent to the club, all this positive virtual signalling crap means nothing to us anymore.

Wait for tomorrow when maybe one change is made to the 17. :expressionless:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Highlight of yesterday...asking the captain to take the two when we got a penalty near the end just so we didn't have another duck egg against our name.....

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Highlight of yesterday...asking the captain to take the two when we got a penalty near the end just so we didn't have another duck egg against our name.....
Dad and I booed the team off at half time. We then walked out with 20 minutes left in the 2nd half.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Junior league has 50 point mercy rule,should bring this to nrl
That's what I thought until my boys team win 60-0 lol

Either they changed the rule or, more than likely, the ref was a stupid fuck that doesn't know the rules.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cya plastic fan

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Too much time spent learning cultural dances.
What makes this loss funny is Gus had a go at knights for letting players travel to Bali on their bye… where the fuck did our boys go?
I just remembered this aspect of our loss, and looked for a comment.

Spot on... how pathetic. We allowed the Knights to brutalise us as revenge for those comments..

Whenever there's argy bargy, every **** in the opposition can just laugh and scoff, pointing at the scoreboard. Latrell did it, Ponga did it, the Parra players did it... how can this set of players allow themselves to be so humiliated. There's your fundamental root cause. If any of these players had any pride, they would react with true passion, fuck the consequences, to such, shamefully now ritual, humiliation.