Official Round 16: Bulldogs Vs Sharks - Game Day Thread

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All the for and against lost last week by the Nulla, they will balance it out today and add some to their "for"...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He wont drop him, he wont even drop Perham. I hope I'm wrong though.
I think Perham is gone, from fullback anyway, if he got hooked mid first half. Hopefully Wilson gets a chance after the bye. He can't do any worse

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is going to take time to fix, and CC himself is a first year coach. He is going to learn stuff, but he needs to be given time to do so. Gould knows what good coaching looks like, and he also knows that it takes time to learn stuff. Plus our squad has been missing Thompson all season, Kikau almost all season, TPJ for the first 10 rounds or so, and key players for decent chunks of the season. We don't have depth of middle forwards, and there aren't too many options out there to fix this easily.

A lot that isn't going well, but we've been down the "sack em all and start again" route 3 times in the last 6 years, it hasn't worked. Got to stay the distance this time.
Sorry I don’t agree with a lot of what you said, yea we are missing players etc but we also won games without them. We are looking worse as the year progresses with some of the injured players back. And please we let go 2 top 30 players for what? There’s plenty of big bodies out there who can dish out better work rate than what we have. It’s like they don’t wana spend money on any players when it’s clear we are so short on front rowers. Even the big bodies we have in the middle are getting monstered. It’s all down to coaching and fitness…. This club is a disaster

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
He got dropped for no good reason and had a point to prove to the doubters…why wouldn’t he be excited.

Lord Elvar over celebrates a try he had nothing to do with against the shitty Titans and you people act like it’s the greatest thing ever. Flano celebrates a try he scored in his comeback game and he’s a heel.

Nulla have conceded some big leads this year. If our middle d wasn’t so soft that try could have gotten us back in the game.
Credit to Flanno for having a go. Good try from him.
Shame we did the usual concede possession and a soft try from the kick off.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why more Perham to centre. F#uck that like saying the game gone. Move him to the wing & move burns to centre.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Cronulla at full strength, Dogs denied JAC And Burton. The Sharks have the big units, speed, and Hynes to pile on the points and run away with this.
Ref watching the Dogs like a hawk, possession heavily to the Sharks. 60+ points coming against us.
He yells held so fast when we are defending to give the Sharks a faster the play the ball. With us, he forgets how to pronounce held.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And thats why kiraz will never be centre unmarked averillo and hogs it has no foresight or vision

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The fact these two are in discussion with our club and Gould is overseeing this they can both piss off
Gould has done more for the club in his tenure than his predecessors have done in double the time

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
He yells held so fast when we are defending to give the Sharks a faster the play the ball. With us, he forgets how to pronounce held.
Doesn't penalise them when they hold us down, either.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cronulla at full strength, Dogs denied JAC And Burton. The Sharks have the big units, speed, and Hynes to pile on the points and run away with this.
Ref watching the Dogs like a hawk, possession heavily to the Sharks. 60+ points coming against us.
Yep, sharks much better squad. I didnt expect a win. The thing that kills me is the errors. Reeds error at dummy half was a shocker. How Avo and Kiraz stuffed up the try opportunity I have no idea. Giving away penalties gifting them fileld position to score. Perhams lack of cummunication with Burns was it not taking the high ball. These are all stupid dumb errors.
Dumb Dumb Dumb

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think Perham is gone, from fullback anyway, if he got hooked mid first half. Hopefully Wilson gets a chance after the bye. He can't do any worse
I hope that you're right. A spine of:

1. Wilson
6. Burton
7. Rajab
9. Mahoney

14. Flanagan (spelling Mahoney)

Would be our best option for the rest of the season.