Official Round 16: Bulldogs Vs Sharks - Game Day Thread

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At that age we shouldn’t be beaten on energy and enthusiasm but watch exactly that happen
Gives supporters something to look forward to see how the new starters perform very unlikely it will change the result but better than watching the same old plodders going thru the motions and making the same dumb mistakes.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why is there always two game day threads?
There isn’t. This is the game day thread, the other one is the game week discussion (for news / talk leading up to the game)

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Today will truly test CCs ability as a coach. No Burton, No Foxx. Hope he can get the boys up for this one but I'm not confident. I feel Sharks are just going to roll us through the middle.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We are going to get dusted up big time.

Sharks by 20.

These players need to be screamed at and taken to military boot camp over the bye.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today will truly test CCs ability as a coach. No Burton, No Foxx. Hope he can get the boys up for this one but I'm not confident. I feel Sharks are just going to roll us through the middle.
Agree but if you don't mind, I'd like to edit your post.

"Today will truly test CCs ability as a coach. No Burton, No Foxx, No Hope".

Sharks Cheerleaders will be doing more work than our mob.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
At least the Western Bulldogs are playing in the AFL this arvo, might give this one a miss.

Last edited:

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ciraldo makes a habit of player players out of position. Burns is not a winger his best position is centre. There is an endless list of failures.
okunbur is not a middles arsehole
Reynolds is not a middle
Perham is not a fullback
Burton is not a half
Tpj is not a middle
Ava is not a centre

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ciraldo makes a habit of player players out of position. Burns is not a winger his best position is centre. There is an endless list of failures.
okunbur is not a middles arsehole
Reynolds is not a middle
Perham is not a fullback
Burton is not a half
Tpj is not a middle
Ava is not a centre
He is either out of his depth or losing his mind.

Potter found the right balance with some really poor cattle. I have NFI why he didn’t just keep that same base and stick with that. I feel disgusted every time I see that fraud Perham at the back.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take the emotion out of it. And same game multi

Ronaldo x 2 tries
Kennedy anytime
Talakai anytime

16.50/1

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sharks by 30 Burns, Kiraz, Pehram to score 1 or 2 consilation tries between them. Gus knows its coming, hence the FB thread about age and experience.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There isn’t. This is the game day thread, the other one is the game week discussion (for news / talk leading up to the game)
Ahh understand. Just remains confusing as people post on both threads during game.

Maybe mods can lock the other thread come game day?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
They can still try and compete, they are still first graders who are capable of set completion, applying pressure, repeat sets and scrambling defense, they gotta have their own mind set, energy and desire for the club and supporters, the big picture.
Dogs 22-16

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the Doggies get up today I’m going to be parading around Boyle’s in nothing but a pair of Bulldogs Budgy Smugglers.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got that pre match confidence bro! I’m bout to head into church, then heat up the bbq and beers and get ready for the upset.
Funny about that Nate, I get that same pre match feeling everyweek. It seems that we have only got it correct a few times this year. Sad to say that when we do win its always an upset. Long gone are the good old days. Our Cement has turned to mortar.