Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perrham got the Warriors game ball. We sure can pick players who are absolute pure turds and keep on picking them when the stench is so fucking strong. TJP needs to be horse traded as soon as possible...he is a total waste of salary cap. Okenturd surprised me tonight but waddel reverted back to his usual fliupper hands plod self. RFM continues to disappoint...just the remmanents of Des's super athlete no rugby league nouse whatsover strategy. The young kid on the wing had a really good debut...actually anticipated where the opposition were placing the ball several times unlike Perham who literally went missing in defense on 6 occasions. Kiraz, Mahoney, Reynolds & Preston did ok in a shit performance. Will also say we didnt get the rub of the green refereeing wise but I am so usedto that now whats the fucking point of whinging. In summary what a waste of 80 minutes of my life.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
King was a disaster as well as TPJ.

Waddell shocking form. RFM captain from the bench lol

Our pack is not up to finals standard.

We are in for more pain as fans that is the reality

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wilson, Mahoney, Kiraz, Preston and Pele can hold their heads high...the rest GO GET FUCKED!!!

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know everyone loves Avo , but he is a waste of a top 30 spot . . .gawd i hope he fucks off with flanno
He was far from our worst today. I noticed you called him out when he scored a try that was taken back. He crossed the line twice today and although they were both taken off him, it was due to mistakes from other players. Not really sure you can put the blame on him for someone throwing a forward pass or stripping the ball with 2 in the tackle. His honestly been one of our best attacking weapons the past few weeks.

Burt Matton

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Perrham got the Warriors game ball. We sure can pick players who are absolute pure turds and keep on picking them when the stench is so fucking strong. TJP needs to be horse traded as soon as possible...he is a total waste of salary cap. Okenturd surprised me tonight but waddel reverted back to his usual fliupper hands plod self. RFM continues to disappoint...just the remmanents of Des's super athlete no rugby league nouse whatsover strategy. The young kid on the wing had a really good debut...actually anticipated where the opposition were placing the ball several times unlike Perham who literally went missing in defense on 6 occasions. Kiraz, Mahoney, Reynolds & Preston did ok in a shit performance. Will also say we didnt get the rub of the green refereeing wise but I am so usedto that now whats the fucking point of whinging. In summary what a waste of 80 minutes of my life.
Very well said.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup overated useless bomber. Has nothing. Media hyped cause hes a white boy from the country.
I wish he was indigenous...
That way we might be able to get away with some shit...
And no one would be able to say a word about it!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Surely JOK was by far our best forward out there. Blake Wilson was our best back.
Okunbor was great today. He has been good off the bench in most of our games this season. Waddell, RFM and TPJ were also pretty good. Ironically enough all the players the kennel shitcans week in week out.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1. Averillo/papalii
2. Fox
3. Skelton
4. Kiraz
5. Wilson
Surely next week some of the guys performing in reserve grade get a crack.

6. Rajab

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perham, Waddell, RFM, Alamoti, Okunbor, TPJ should not play first grade for the Bulldogs again. Oloapu needs to go back to NSW Cup, develop his game, and not get used to this losing culture. Team is full of imposters. The coach has some serious question marks. The flops spent the off-season filming documentaries. Pathetic