Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately we’ve conditioned our emotions and these losses are no longer unexpected or a surprise.
We’ve made losing a habit in the last few years, and when we do jag a win or two we all get excited, only to be brought back to reality .
We simply don’t have the cattle.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Alomoti adds nothing as a centre
Haze has nothing as a nrl player
Karl definitely not ready has nothing to offer
We only seem to kick high and to no one.
Our forward can’t match any forwards
Defensively we are shit
Attack slow and predictable
We are so off the pace
Fuck knows what all the hype vids are about they are shit at the moment
Too many players out of for, no old school players that just put their heads down and play’s football, just a lost football team with nothing creative but just hope something happens from a bomb

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any other team that’s a penalty
That is the perfect example of a 50-50 call that will always go the way of the more recognised player or higher ranked team...

I guarantee you if you role-play that very incident and swap NrL darlings on the SJ side and swap TPJ with other recognised bad boys (or dumb looking blokes), you'll get a knock-on call in the tackle.

Swap the roles of darlings vs bad boys, and it's a penalty for not releasing the ball - any day of the week

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Mr 95% here comes vonny
She has been a little subdued..but check out her inflection in full force..THE..BACK TO BACK..TIME TO MAKE A STATEMENT.. she sounds just so dumb..her inflections actually takes away my will to live sometimes..thankfully the Kennel brings it back..

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought Flopagain was the only player that the ball dies with, but Perham makes him look like an amateur.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many forward gonna be sacked ?
TPJ who else?
Jayden okubur needs to start

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
If our backline isn’t Wilson Averillo Kiraz Addocarr Alamoti next week then fk this coach put them anywhere you want but this needs to be our back 5 fk that Perham **** off and if fox isn’t fit Skelton
F#ck Alamoti… he can’t break a f’king tackle if his life depends on it

I’ve seen enough of Wilson in 80mins to give this kid another crack at wing, move Kiraz to fullback and JAC to the wing with Skelton in the centres for a bit more size and some f’king x-factor

Kiraz
JAC
Skelton
Averillo
Wilson

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
She has been a little subdued..but check out her inflection in full force..THE..BACK TO BACK..TIME TO MAKE A STATEMENT.. she sounds just so dumb..her inflections actually takes away my will to live sometimes..thankfully the Kennel brings it back..
The WARRIORS WITH THAT WON SLINGSHOT UP THE LADDER

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Individual brilliance. That's all we got. There's fuck all cohesion, no one knows what the other is doing, shit techniques... I could go on.

And we need a Haas type of player really bad. Pele is the only player that can break the line. Needs to start imo